We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Time to help Withy grow

The big main thing that's stopped me, a lot of friends and other people going to Withywindle is Zrinko.

He, the player, himself has been so boastful and ignorant that people actual avoid your server.

I don't mean to sound like I'm just getting at your server but it's true.

Apart from him your server is great and although it could do with a few more people it's quiet and nice

Greetings from Gilrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post
    The big main thing that's stopped me, a lot of friends and other people going to Withywindle is Zrinko.

He, the player, himself has been so boastful and ignorant that people actual avoid your server.

I don't mean to sound like I'm just getting at your server but it's true.

Apart from him your server is great and although it could do with a few more people it's quiet and nice

Greetings from Gilrain.
    Nicely said, shame your post will probally be deleted by the end of the day though innit!!
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

The nice thing about global here is that it is like a big withy kinchat. Sometimes there are trolls like the guy that posted a little before and keeps saying nonsense, but I guess he ain't never gonna leave withy as he wouldn't get accepted anywhere else!. About IF, yesterday I had to 1h to get a group, doesn't seem to be that great in the end...
    And before you reply and say no one wants to group with - according to Z - a bad minstrel, IF doesn't show names...

4. Re: Time to help Withy grow

Dude from Gilrain our ms Z is probably cloned on everyserver. I sincerely dont think he is much worse than other versions from other servers. And to be honest he seems to be improving attitude wise? or im just not playing as i used to. Maybe RoI altered some of his genes. Anyhow i have expresed my oppinion directly to Zrinko about his effect in bad PR for withy and i take it he came to agree to my oppinion. If he did i salute him.

regarding IF well it is only half a tool now, no ignore list link, no selection of instances. Maybe more tweaks will make it better. And the more try to use it the more will actually do it. So i might not be the awsome tool turbine hopes it will if they dont tweak it.

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Dude from Gilrain our ms Z is probably cloned on everyserver. I sincerely dont think he is much worse than other versions from other servers. And to be honest he seems to be improving attitude wise? or im just not playing as i used to. Maybe RoI altered some of his genes. Anyhow i have expresed my oppinion directly to Zrinko about his effect in bad PR for withy and i take it he came to agree to my oppinion. If he did i salute him.

regarding IF well it is only half a tool now, no ignore list link, no selection of instances. Maybe more tweaks will make it better. And the more try to use it the more will actually do it. So i might not be the awsome tool turbine hopes it will if they dont tweak it.
    We had trolls on gilrain, however, those trolls were still sane and not nearly as vocal.

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    We had trolls on gilrain, however, those trolls were still sane and not nearly as vocal.
    This made me giggle hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    And to be honest he seems to be improving attitude wise? or im just not playing as i used to. Maybe RoI altered some of his genes. Anyhow i have expresed my oppinion directly to Zrinko about his effect in bad PR for withy and i take it he came to agree to my oppinion. If he did i salute him.
    If he has started to improve then I aswell /salute him. But will take a lot more than just that to make up for the mistake of what he has posted and said about/to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Nicely said, shame your post will probally be deleted by the end of the day though innit!!
    We shall see young one. We shall see.

Anyhoo /wave again from Gilrain.

it honestly surprises me how people can get so worked up over one single troll, given that there´s a handy /ignore function in-game. One who doesnt even say anything very often, which makes it even more curious that people haave a problem with it.
    Last edited by Vandervahn; Dec 16 2011 at 02:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2