We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Interest in an All-Dwarf Kin?

As I tread ever so closer to Moria in my Total Immersion:The Quest for Moria story, many people have asked me what plans, if any, I have with my character, Núri.

To be honest, I had not given much thought to it, since the end of the story had seemed so far into the future at the start of the story. But now, Moria is beginning to loom slowly onto the distant horizon.

The idea that I came up with would be to form an all-dwarven, heavy rping, kinship on Crickhollow. As far as I know the kin, Durin's Folk, is now defunct and I am not aware of any other all-dwarven kins in operation (correct me if I am wrong on this). Should Núri survive the perils of Moria, forming a kinship seems the most appropriate course of action.

So, my question is: would there be enough interest from dwarven players to form a lasting kinship on Crickhollow?

Re: Interest in an All-Dwarf Kin?

My dwarf character would be happy to join. He is already in one, which is now functionally defunct, and I would love to switch to a more active kinship.

Quote Originally Posted by Malbarad View Post
    My dwarf character would be happy to join. He is already in one, which is now functionally defunct, and I would love to switch to a more active kinship.
    Ah, excellent, Malbarad! I know of several toons on Crickhollow that would also be interested in joining an all-dwarven kin. I must admit that such a kin on a small server like Crickhollow will not be a large kinship, but I hope that there will enough interest in such a thing.

Unfortunately, forming the guild will not be able to be done until after the journey into Moria, but keep in touch as that time draws closer!

Talk to Hundvir/Estelriel/Periadoc. That player is still (very) active though I believe their Dwarf-RP kinship is currently inactive, they're leader of an old attempt called Baruk Khazad, which I think still exists as a ghost kin. On the forums as TheAC I believe. You may be able to grab names from them or even try giving that kin CPR as opposed to starting fresh and at rank 1.