We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for possible raid partnership

We are the Stable Cleaners of Rohan. We are six players slowly adventuring and leveling our way through LOTR. We are around our low 40's (level, not age) and thinking about trying some raid content. Perhaps there is another small Kinship that would be interested in joining us for the purpose of adventure and loot? Please let me know if you would be interested as a Kinship, or an individual.
    Last edited by Artamere; Nov 28 2011 at 09:24 PM.

Re: Looking for possible raid partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Artamere View Post
    We are the Stable Cleaners of Rohan. We are six players slowly adventuring and leveling our way through LOTR. We are around our low 40's (level, not age) and thinking about trying some raid content. Perhaps there is another small Kinship that would be interested in joining us for the purpose of adventure and loot? Please let me know if you would be interested as a Kinship, or an individual.
    We would be interested but the Time Zone difference might be a problem. We are a small Kinship with members between levels 25 and 40.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002460bf/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[URL="http://waltzing-matilda.guildlaunch.com/?gid=0"]Waltzing Matilda[/URL] is a Crafting Kinship on Silverlode server.
    Recruiting low level Apprentices.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for the interest, I will look for you in game!

my 39 RK Imzy would go with you as possible. in angmar now.
    I am Blackhawk, Leader of
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events
    ~ Member of the 2013 Player Council ~
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Quote Originally Posted by TheStormKing View Post
    my 39 RK Imzy would go with you as possible. in angmar now.
    Accepting the quoted boy's invitation would be a bad idea, OP.

I have given you fair warning.