We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Dunlending War Dog for Captain New Pet

Quote Originally Posted by SGWB View Post
    Are you talking about tier3 solo or raid leutenants? Because I can tank the leutenants in tier 3 solo skirmishes, in an HoH build, with no problem. Mind you, I'm built for durability. Over 7K melee resistance rating without buffs. If anything, my build is a little lower on might than I'd like.

In fact, I normally use HoH for solo skirmishes precisely for the self heals. Breaking it down by heals per minute, Strength from within heals me for about 2.3K, Valient strike for about 1.4, and Shield-brother inspire/fellowship brother for about 1.8. Assuming 200 DPS, which should be an under estimation even in HoH, the 20% revealing mark self heals about 2.4k per minute. Without even getting any crit heal ticks, that's almost 8000 morale self healed per minute in HoH, without Rallying Cry. Add in Morale pots, and captains do have some pretty significant self healing. It is at least good enough that I frequently hear about other classes having trouble with some of the tougher solo content that I just breeze through based on my self healing.
    Well I would think Leader of Men would be the way to go for self-heals, since you can share in the Inspire Buff - but that's pure conjecture.

But no, iI'm not talking about the lutinenets, as many of them are tankable as a HoH captain I'll agree long as you don't get them plus 3 other enemies all beating on you at the same time. (This is when CC comes in handy^^)

I'm talking about the encounter bosses, who hit you for thousands of damage per hit. 2.4k healing per minute isn't going to cut it against those, and you are going to go down fast and hard if you try to self heal through that kind of damage.

I just don't' consier 2k healing per minute that impressive. Me and you other Captains who are so impressed with their self-healing capablities are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

But that all being said I'm thrilled to meet another HoH Captain who does tier3 skirmishes ^^ What solider do you use?
    Last edited by Jeremi; Dec 06 2011 at 05:11 PM.

I think the war dog idea got derailed here, although I don't really agree with it. It doesn't fit in with the lore of Captains in Middle-Earth, as far as I'm concerned... People have made references to Mabari hounds, and that's the thing. It would be really cool, but not proper for LOTR.

As for traits, the only thing I find I don't like about heralds is their blasted AI idiocy. Haha. I've had so many wipes because of them!

Difficult solo content, I haven't really tried. I'm finding it hard in Nan Curunir (in the outer circle or whatever it's called in Isengard). HoH, I died really quick. LoM, it was way too slow. LtC seems to do me well right now, although I have to be careful with pulls. Any advice (although this really is the wrong thread) on either side would be welcomed. Always wanting to educate myself on Cappy's... the most versatile class in LOTRO, IMO.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000a5dc0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by SonofInnocence View Post
    I think the war dog idea got derailed here, although I don't really agree with it. It doesn't fit in with the lore of Captains in Middle-Earth, as far as I'm concerned... People have made references to Mabari hounds, and that's the thing. It would be really cool, but not proper for LOTR.

As for traits, the only thing I find I don't like about heralds is their blasted AI idiocy. Haha. I've had so many wipes because of them!

Difficult solo content, I haven't really tried. I'm finding it hard in Nan Curunir (in the outer circle or whatever it's called in Isengard). HoH, I died really quick. LoM, it was way too slow. LtC seems to do me well right now, although I have to be careful with pulls. Any advice (although this really is the wrong thread) on either side would be welcomed. Always wanting to educate myself on Cappy's... the most versatile class in LOTRO, IMO.
    There are some pretty dangerous mobs inside Isengard, such as those trolls and even those orcs on the platforms hit surprisingly hard, so I can understand how you might die in there.

For dangerous pulls I would ususally counsel you to use your herald, as you can command him/her to attack one of the mobs for you while you take out the rest BUT in this instance I will not, because you are in the outer circle. This is probably the one place in the game (besides Inn of the Forsaken) I would say never to use your herald under any circumstance. Reason being for some very strange reason they occasionally freak out in there and just randomly start running around the map gathering up armies to come kill you with. It's almost as if Saruman mind-controls them from Orthanc to kill you lol

So yes, if you've been fighting in Nan Curnir lately I can deffinitely see why you are having issues with your herald's AI. I go banner only in that place. Not herald friendly at all.

yea, ### is with pets in inner Isengard?

i mostly have problems with them just standing still, but there are some weird pathing issues in there too!
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Well I would think Leader of Men would be the way to go for self-heals, since you can share in the Inspire Buff - but that's pure conjecture.

But no, iI'm not talking about the lutinenets, as many of them are tankable as a HoH captain I'll agree long as you don't get them plus 3 other enemies all beating on you at the same time. (This is when CC comes in handy^^)

I'm talking about the encounter bosses, who hit you for thousands of damage per hit. 2.4k healing per minute isn't going to cut it against those, and you are going to go down fast and hard if you try to self heal through that kind of damage.

I just don't' consier 2k healing per minute that impressive. Me and you other Captains who are so impressed with their self-healing capablities are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

But that all being said I'm thrilled to meet another HoH Captain who does tier3 skirmishes ^^ What solider do you use?
    Individually you are correct. 2k per minute self healing is not impressive. But added together, all of our self heals add up to something pretty significant. 8k per minute without counting Rallying cry is pretty good. Against multiple targets I figure about half of all Pressing Attacks will Crit for Ralling Cry, and of course all mob deaths as well. My rallying cry heals me for about 1k on the initial pulse and about 2k on a crit.

I had never run a tier 3 before, but you inspired me to try it. I normally use a warrior soldier and the archer in tier 2 skirmishes. My warrior is well buffed with 9.4k moral, so it can take a beating. That worked alright in tier 3, except when my warrior got hung up on pathing or when the Forest-borne Reaver spawned. I haven't figured out how to stop them from enraging and killing my soldier. I also tried it with a Herald of Hope to off tank and buff morale. I admit that the herald was remarkably durable, but it still could not reliably hold a lieutenant against my healing threat. But all in all, I don't think it's worth the time for the rewards. I may revise that conclusion once I get a good 2nd age weapon.

I agree that some of those encounter bosses are nasty, and I can not self heal through all of them. For those, I tank and DPS as long as I can and then kite and heal up (using Muster Courage) while my soldier and archer chip away at it.

I should also note that I typically ran only defensive skirmishes at tier3. The offensive skirmishes' mobs are usually fewer in number, and have higher morale. That includes the encounter bosses. Those skirmishes are better suited for single-target dps classes who are supposed to burn mobs down quiclkly, using stuns or traps or mezes to reduce damage taken. I feel that Captains are more suited for the defensive skirmishes and fighting more mobs with less morale. While we don't have the AoE damage of a Champ or Loremaster, I generally find that fighting multiple mobs is faster and easier than fighting the same mobs individually.

There are some pretty dangerous mobs inside Isengard, such as those trolls and even those orcs on the platforms hit surprisingly hard, so I can understand how you might die in there.

For dangerous pulls I would ususally counsel you to use your herald, as you can command him/her to attack one of the mobs for you while you take out the rest BUT in this instance I will not, because you are in the outer circle. This is probably the one place in the game (besides Inn of the Forsaken) I would say never to use your herald under any circumstance. Reason being for some very strange reason they occasionally freak out in there and just randomly start running around the map gathering up armies to come kill you with. It's almost as if Saruman mind-controls them from Orthanc to kill you lol

So yes, if you've been fighting in Nan Curnir lately I can deffinitely see why you are having issues with your herald's AI. I go banner only in that place. Not herald friendly at all.
    Yeah, pathing in Insengard is absurd. Even where the pet does not run off for no reason or inexplicably stay rooted in one spot, it will run wide around obstacles and draw aggro. On the up side, the pathing is fubar for the mobs as well, and you can use that to get out of melee range. There is a spot I know where by stepping back into a corner all the mobs will run away from you until they loose aggro. I do run through there solo with an archer, and I find that if I dismiss the pet when it runs off on on a merry chase the mobs usually give up without coming to me. For some areas I command the archer to stay and use Rally! to summon it to my location.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000003071/01008/signature.png]Kalbarad[/charsig]

So for using a herald, do you use Oathbreaker or the 70 armament? I'm assuming Oathbreaker since it makes him a signature. What traits? And a herald or an archer? I'm really curious now about playing around some more with my Cappy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000a5dc0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Individually you are correct. 2k per minute self healing is not impressive. But added together, all of our self heals add up to something pretty significant. 8k per minute without counting Rallying cry is pretty good. Against multiple targets I figure about half of all Pressing Attacks will Crit for Ralling Cry, and of course all mob deaths as well. My rallying cry heals me for about 1k on the initial pulse and about 2k on a crit.

I had never run a tier 3 before, but you inspired me to try it. I normally use a warrior soldier and the archer in tier 2 skirmishes. My warrior is well buffed with 9.4k moral, so it can take a beating. That worked alright in tier 3, except when my warrior got hung up on pathing or when the Forest-borne Reaver spawned. I haven't figured out how to stop them from enraging and killing my soldier. I also tried it with a Herald of Hope to off tank and buff morale. I admit that the herald was remarkably durable, but it still could not reliably hold a lieutenant against my healing threat. But all in all, I don't think it's worth the time for the rewards. I may revise that conclusion once I get a good 2nd age weapon.

I agree that some of those encounter bosses are nasty, and I can not self heal through all of them. For those, I tank and DPS as long as I can and then kite and heal up (using Muster Courage) while my soldier and archer chip away at it.

I should also note that I typically ran only defensive skirmishes at tier3. The offensive skirmishes' mobs are usually fewer in number, and have higher morale. That includes the encounter bosses. Those skirmishes are better suited for single-target dps classes who are supposed to burn mobs down quiclkly, using stuns or traps or mezes to reduce damage taken. I feel that Captains are more suited for the defensive skirmishes and fighting more mobs with less morale. While we don't have the AoE damage of a Champ or Loremaster, I generally find that fighting multiple mobs is faster and easier than fighting the same mobs individually.
    Once you get the hang of them they can be worth it because of the better chest reward and increased drop rate on marks, least to me it is. I can get over 800+ skirmish marks per run sometimes from Tier3s, and that's quite a bit better than I typically do on the others. But I must confess the real reason I do them is because I find the challenge fun. The other ones are boring and feel more like a chore than anything else.

Doing Tier3s as a group are a lot of fun also, as they rely a lot more on using strategy than just dps burns. They can be a real blast.

As far as using the Herald as a CC - if it's a stronger mob like the ones you encounter in Tier3s you just have to lay off healing them and they should be able to hold the mob pretty good. Every now and then a rally cry may draw their target toward you, but a withdraw should fix it. If you are using that Fellowship Brother trait however that might could be your problem - as that's one of the main reasons I don't use this trait much. It can sometimes get you unawnted aggro, so that might be the problem - not sure.

But the herald should be able to live long enough for him to serve his purpose without any heals though - at least he does for me, though I rarely use mine to CC Lutinents. I usually sick him on one of the other 10k+ mobs. Only on pulls that have two lutinenets or an annoying daywalker do I use my herald to CC those.

I'm not sure what you mean by offensive and defensive skirmishes, so I would need you to elaborate some on that before I can comment.

As far as the Reavers, I'm not sure how to help as I just tank and spank those. I'm not sure if you have Shield of the Dunedain traited, but that may be of help to you against them. I use a Protector not a Warrior, so it's probably easier for me to keep my pet alive than your's since he has a higher defense and sometimes (if i get lucky) he'll decide to use his self-heal. They do hit hard, but I don't have a hard time keeping Levi (my skirmish solider's name ^^) up on those.

In fact my Protector handles all the lutinents just fine as long as I keep him HoTted up, but I do struggle sometimes against the encounter bosses, especially the ones who have nasty bleeds, poisons ect...which is one of the main reasons I am trying to increase my critical hit rating. Those timely crit heals can be a real life saver for my tank.
    Last edited by Jeremi; Dec 08 2011 at 02:24 AM.

So for using a herald, do you use Oathbreaker or the 70 armament? I'm assuming Oathbreaker since it makes him a signature. What traits? And a herald or an archer? I'm really curious now about playing around some more with my Cappy.
    Most Lead the Charge Captains I've talked to say the 70 armament is better than the Oathbreaker Armament, which seems kind of lame to me so they really need to upgrade the legendary armament if that's the case.

Loyality is a good trait for your pet. Precise ally is alright too. So if you are looking to maximize your herald's potential those are two traits you might wanna pick up.

And you are going to want to use both the herald and archer, depending on the situation. I woudn't look at in terms of having to choose either or. Me personally, I use the herald anytime I want some CC or a group buff, and I use my archer when I want to increase my dps, in need of a range attack, or if I find something too powerful for me to fight head to head and need to resort to a kiting strategy.

Most Lead the Charge Captains I've talked to say the 70 armament is better than the Oathbreaker Armament, which seems kind of lame to me so they really need to upgrade the legendary armament if that's the case.

Loyality is a good trait for your pet. Precise ally is alright too. So if you are looking to maximize your herald's potential those are two traits you might wanna pick up.

And you are going to want to use both the herald and archer, depending on the situation. I woudn't look at in terms of having to choose either or. Me personally, I use the herald anytime I want some CC or a group buff, and I use my archer when I want to increase my dps, in need of a range attack, or if I find something too powerful for me to fight head to head and need to resort to a kiting strategy.
    Thanks Jeremi!! I'm going to try that next time I play. Do some T2 skirms with a herald/archer to try it out. I'm finding at 75, War is very useful to me as a banner, so I'm curious how the herald would do. Anyway, thanks again for the help and advice! Always up for learning more about my Cappy!

Thanks Jeremi!! I'm going to try that next time I play. Do some T2 skirms with a herald/archer to try it out. I'm finding at 75, War is very useful to me as a banner, so I'm curious how the herald would do. Anyway, thanks again for the help and advice! Always up for learning more about my Cappy!
    Np and hope it works out

Using your herald and archer can be a lot of fun, as they add an entirely new element to the Captain's gameplay

I'm not sure what you mean by offensive and defensive skirmishes, so I would need you to elaborate some on that before I can comment.
    An offensive skirm is one where you have to go out and capture control points. Examples: Trouble in Tuckborough, Thievery and Mischief, Attack at Dawn. A defensive skirm is one where you have fewer control points, and have to defend NPC(s) of some kind from waves of oncoming enemies. Examples: Siege of Gondamon, Defence of the Prancing Pony, Stand at Amon Sul.

...or if I find something too powerful for me to fight head to head and need to resort to a kiting strategy.
    A situation when the "horrible" MC self-heal is essential. But it's so bad that you might as not use it, because it heals next to nothing. Right?
    Last edited by Philosomanic; Dec 08 2011 at 04:52 PM.
    [CENTER][color="#1188FF"](███████████████ THERE IS NO DEATH[COLOR=Grey]╠[U]▀‼▀▀▀▀!!!▀▀▀▀‼▀[/U]╣[/COLOR]THERE IS THE FORCE ██████████████)[/color][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Philosomanic View Post

A situation when the "horrible" MC self-heal is essential. But it's so bad that you might as not use it, because it heals next to nothing. Right?
    It's not good enough to be worth a trait spot in my opinion, but if you like it help yourself

The few times I do have to kite I manage to get my HP up as I do it just fine without it, so I would question rather it's "essential". I will admit if you like though that this trait can help you get your hp up a little faster while on the run, so if you kite a lot maybe it's worth it.

However - I don't enjoy kiting strats, so I rarely do them and go out of my way to figure out ways to avoid them. It's bothersome, lengthy, and makes me feel like a coward - so I'm certainly not going to equip traits with a strat I despise in mind. My main goal as a HoH Captain is keeping my tank alive while I kill the monster that's hitting him - not getting my HP up faster while I'm running from something, so that tends to be my focused aim when deciding which traits to use.
    Last edited by Jeremi; Dec 08 2011 at 05:10 PM.

My main goal as a HoH Captain is keeping my tank alive while I kill the monster that's hitting him - not getting my HP up faster while I'm running from something, so that tends to be my focused aim when deciding which traits to use.
    Wait... why on God's green (middle) earth have you been spending this whole time talking about using your herald as "CC" on lieutenants if you have a tank for a soldier? Traiting HoH and healing your protector while he tanks the Lieutenant down is a 100% reasonable strategy. It's not one I personally go for, but no one could ever tell you that doesn't make sense as a strategy. Your herald is squishier than you and bad at holding aggro, but that's what Protectors are made for!
    [CENTER][color="#1188FF"](███████████████ THERE IS NO DEATH[COLOR=Grey]╠[U]▀‼▀▀▀▀!!!▀▀▀▀‼▀[/U]╣[/COLOR]THERE IS THE FORCE ██████████████)[/color][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Philosomanic View Post
    Wait... why on God's green (middle) earth have you been spending this whole time talking about using your herald as "CC" on lieutenants if you have a tank for a soldier? Traiting HoH and healing your protector while he tanks the Lieutenant down is a 100% reasonable strategy. It's not one I personally go for, but no one could ever tell you that doesn't make sense as a strategy. Your herald is squishier than you and bad at holding aggro, but that's what Protectors are made for!
    Ok I've read your post 4 times now and still can't make any sense of it.

Explain to me again why the fact I use a Protecter means my herald is squishy and doesn't make sense as a strategy? My Protector isn't CC...he is my tank.

And if you would reread my posts you would know I rarely ever use my Herald to CC lutinenets. Only on pulls with more than one lutinenet or against Daywalkers do I typically use my herald to CC Lutinenets. I pointed this out already specifically/

Again, I am avocating Heralds as a form of CC - not as tanks. No you can't heal them while they hold aggro. They aren' tanks, and can't hold aggro worth ####. If they could do that then they would be tanks.

There is a big difference in CC and tanking.
    Last edited by Jeremi; Dec 09 2011 at 06:04 AM.

It's not good enough to be worth a trait spot in my opinion, but if you like it help yourself
    ~750 morale (not counting crits) every 15 seconds aren't worth a trait slot? that's more than the shield brother inspire can deliver
    some other classes would kill to have even one such self heal
    you sir puzzle me

no wonder you seem to think captain self healing is low

by my count it's second only to minstrels and wardens.. and wardens have to severely gimp their dps to surpass captain self healing

oh you could of course count rune keepers.. but in order to surpass captain self healing rune keepers would have to deal almost no damage at all
    Last edited by flyingcircus; Dec 09 2011 at 09:08 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000b36d8/signature.png]Slartibart[/charsig]
    "O Captain! My Captain!"[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcircus View Post
    oh you could of course count rune keepers.. but in order to surpass captain self healing rune keepers would have to deal almost no damage at all
    While I think that Captain self healing is quite good, RK is likely better even doing DPS. RK (with riffler of writs) can easily be ticking off heals from stone, prelude to hope, and tier 3 Writ of Health with minimal impact on DPS output and needing only 2 healing traits. Mind you, focus on healing isn't the whole picture here, as mitigations are really key to survival as well -- damage avoided is rather like damage healed. So a captain with good mitigations makes those self-heals go much further than one with crummy mits. And + incoming heals are quite helpful too. Revealing mark is really our best self heal, as it's power cost once applied is 0 and at 20% return it is really a significant benefit. And revealing has good synergy with the high might/high crit/high damage builds. And first mob dying faster brings first Rallying Cry faster absent a crit...
    Last edited by DelgonTheWise; Dec 09 2011 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    While I think that Captain self healing is quite good, RK is likely better even doing DPS. RK (with riffler of writs) can easily be ticking off heals from stone, prelude to hope, and tier 3 Writ of Health with minimal impact on DPS output and needing only 2 healing traits. Mind you, focus on healing isn't the whole picture here, as mitigations are really key to survival as well -- damage avoided is rather like damage healed. So a captain with good mitigations makes those self-heals go much further than one with crummy mits. And + incoming heals are quite helpful too. Revealing mark is really our best self heal, as it's power cost once applied is 0 and at 20% return it is really a significant benefit. And revealing has good synergy with the high might/high crit/high damage builds. And first mob dying faster brings first Rallying Cry faster absent a crit...
    if i combine the rune stone the tier 3 writ of health and the prelude to hope on my rune keeper i get about
    100 HPS without crits

that is less than i can generate on my captain
    the muster courage heal alone is 50 HPS (about as much as the rune keepers tier 3 writ of health)
    at a dps of ~700 my revealing mark heal is another ~100/140 HPS (depending on whether using draigoch gear or not) and that one puts us way ahead of RK self healing
    that is using a dps rune stone of course.. why would i run solo with a healing rune stone anyway
    Last edited by flyingcircus; Dec 09 2011 at 09:44 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000b36d8/signature.png]Slartibart[/charsig]

if i combine the rune stone the tier 3 writ of health and the prelude to hope on my rune keeper i get about
    100 HPS without crits

that is less than i can generate on my captain
    the muster courage heal alone is 50 HPS (about as much as the rune keepers tier 3 writ of health)
    that is using a dps rune stone of course.. why would i run solo with a healing rune stone anyway
    Haven't parsed it, so you could be right, just felt like you were selling RK short, particularly their ability to DPS while doing decent enough heals. But if you have writ of well being traited and swap to healing stone to apply WoH and prelude, seems like you could be doing pretty well with the HOTs.
    Last edited by DelgonTheWise; Dec 09 2011 at 09:47 AM.

Haven't parsed it, so you could be right, just felt like you were selling RK short. But if you have writ of well being traited and swap to healing stone to apply WoH and prelude, seems like you could be doing pretty well with the HOTs.
    well yes if you completely trait for it you could probably be on par with captain self healing while sacrificing a lot of dps.. don't know about others but i generally don't do that when solo^^

well yes if you completely trait for it you could probably be on par with captain self healing while sacrificing a lot of dps.. don't know about others but i generally don't do that when solo^^
    I often trait 2xheals 5xlighting solo. With heals being Writ of Health/Rune of Endurance. Lets me have enough heals to avoid kiting unless things get bad, that is more than enough healing traits for school/lib also...

I often trait 2xheals 5xlighting solo. With heals being Writ of Health/Rune of Endurance. Lets me have enough heals to avoid kiting unless things get bad, that is more than enough healing traits for school/lib also...
    yes it is

which only goes to show how good captain self healing really is.. if less is actually enough for a rune keeper with paper armor

yes it is

which only goes to show how good captain self healing really is.. if less is actually enough for a rune keeper with paper armor
    I've certainly got no beef with Captain self heals/survivability. My next solo goal is to solo Stoneheight T2. T1 is too easy at this point (though REALLY lucrative to solo)... I've got first boss down T2, need to give it another go sometime soon. Though with the new content Monday I guess I'll probably not get around to it immediately.

When it comes to self-healing while also doing high DPS, I believe that only minstrels can match us. Wardens, Champions, Rune-Keepers, and Guardians have to lose quite a bit of DPS to self-heal. Only minstrels can really DPS while self-healing. However, there is one problem:

It looks like this.

If you're a minstrel... hope you like running in circles. You're going to be doing it a lot on the hard stuff.

Oh, look, more dizzy minstrel videos: [+] [+] [+]. I just love watching these guys run around :P

Oathbreaker armaments do not make your herald or archer signature. The only thing the armament does is add armor. People frequently confuse the oathbreaker armament's effects to the various traits that improve our pets, especially the previous Leader of Men capstone that included a minor pet buff and was required in order to equip the oathbreaker armament. But now, the Oathbreaker armament requires the Leader of Men capstone and includes no pet buff.

The Level 75 Westfold reinforced armaments add 2025 armor. The Oathbreaker armaments add, (if I recall correctly) 2040 armor. The Oathbreaker armaments are still technically superior to Westfold Reinforced, but only barely, and it is not worth taking up the extra inventory slot for 15 additional points of armor.

I would like new high-level armaments. I also want them to break the capstone trait requirement. The concept is anachronistic since we no longer have a dedicated buffing and pets trait line like the old Leader of Men. The only way it could still be justified is if the new armaments did more than just add armor.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000003071/01008/signature.png]Kalbarad[/charsig]

The Level 75 Westfold reinforced armaments add 2025 armor. The Oathbreaker armaments add, (if I recall correctly) 2040 armor. The Oathbreaker armaments are still technically superior to Westfold Reinforced, but only barely, and it is not worth taking up the extra inventory slot for 15 additional points of armor.
    why extra?
    either you have oathbreaker armaments with you or the standard herald aramaments.. they both take up the same space..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast