We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Spiderwarg!

Spiderwarg!

[center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Re: Spiderwarg!

wow, id hate to be in stealth as that thing. or even fight it, a spider/warg jumping me from stealth what skills would it have? lol wargs kiss? born of shadow and darkness, shadow chirper

Re: Spiderwarg!

I don't want to know who your parents were.
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Wink Re: Spiderwarg!

Hehe, I love spiderwarg pics, they make the perfect "Wolf Spider".
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanter View Post
    wow, id hate to be in stealth as that thing. or even fight it, a spider/warg jumping me from stealth what skills would it have? lol wargs kiss? born of shadow and darkness, shadow chirper
    Ok, I couldn't pass up a couple shots at spiderwarg skills:
    Rabid Spider Poo (Don't step on it, it bites! And it's rabid. *foam*)
    Dig a Trap Hole - A skill I wish wargies actually had. Spend like 5 some seconds to dig a hole for freeps to break their neck in. (legs included )
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.

Bumping this because of how majestic it is. The harsh landscape of the Ettenmoors may never see such a beautiful creature again.

Look upon it, ye mortals, and despair, for thy doom hath cometh.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]