We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb HELP~!The trouble Plugins bring

Hi~Everyone!

I find a problem the Plugins bring.Today I have installed 3 Plugins(manager,buff bar and the HugeBag), I was very grateful to those producer, the plugins are useful and they help me to play with pertinency and convenience.THANKS

But the trouble come with the plugins, the character models on my screen has become distortion and faintness!!! I can not play any more gladly. I have tried uninstall and delete the plugins, the screen has become normal, but I really want to play the game through those plugins(manager,buff bar and the HugeBag), they help me to know sth like bag and buff easier.

Just now, I have re-installed the game again, but the problem is still. So now,I must play without the useful plugins

So please help me~I want to know what happen on my screen when the plugins existed actually?And what should I do to solve this trouble to make me use plugin normally?

PS: My friends' same plugins has without problem and I believe this trouble is so so so accidental!
    I want to up on the screenshots of my trouble, but I do not know how to up on, is any way?

THANKS A LOT
    If I could,then I would. Forth,and fear no darkness!

Re: HELP~!The trouble Plugins bring

There are a couple of "Plugin Managers" which one are you using?

I use HugeBag and BuffBars, but I use the plugin manager "BootStrap" (I regularly ,autoload, about a dozen plugins, and on a couple of my alts also use a class unique plugin)

I do not have the distortion issue.

Though unlikely that it is the plugin manager causing your problem.

It might also be of help if you provided your systems particulars, such as cpu, BIOS and Version, Video Card and Driver version, MotherBoard, dirvers, etc.
    Ujest - 105 Lore-master, Opun - 82 Warden, Cneasai - 47 Minstrel, Veneur - 47 Hunter plus alts and mules
    Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf_TheOld View Post
    There are a couple of "Plugin Managers" which one are you using?

I use HugeBag and BuffBars, but I use the plugin manager "BootStrap" (I regularly ,autoload, about a dozen plugins, and on a couple of my alts also use a class unique plugin)

I do not have the distortion issue.

Though unlikely that it is the plugin manager causing your problem.

It might also be of help if you provided your systems particulars, such as cpu, BIOS and Version, Video Card and Driver version, MotherBoard, dirvers, etc.
    My manager is "Plugin Manager 04"

ALSO CPU Intel Core 2 Duo T6670 @ 2.20GHz
    BIOS BIOS American Megatrends Inc.(215)
    Video Card Nvidia GeForce 310M
    Driver version 8.17.12.6658
    MotherBoard Nvidia MCP79

Hope those info will be useful~

Print screen should take a screen shot.

Install the plugins, load them, figure out what steps you need to do to get the graphical distortion.

Unload all of the plugins, repeat the steps, see if you get the graphical distortion.

Load one of the plugins, repeat the steps, see if you get the graphical distortion.
    Repeat this for each of the plugins.

If you don't get the graphical distortion from any single plugin, load two of the plugins, repeat the steps, see if you get the graphical distortion.
    Repeat this for each pair of plugins.

This won't solve the problem, but it probably will tell you which plugin or combination of plugins is the problem.

You dont happen to have graphical anomialies/distortions in any other game do you? I doubt plugins are the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by moebius92 View Post
    Print screen should take a screen shot.

Install the plugins, load them, figure out what steps you need to do to get the graphical distortion.

Unload all of the plugins, repeat the steps, see if you get the graphical distortion.

Load one of the plugins, repeat the steps, see if you get the graphical distortion.
    Repeat this for each of the plugins.

If you don't get the graphical distortion from any single plugin, load two of the plugins, repeat the steps, see if you get the graphical distortion.
    Repeat this for each pair of plugins.

This won't solve the problem, but it probably will tell you which plugin or combination of plugins is the problem.
    smart idea~~THX,I will try it