We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fight Club!

Cool Re: Fight Club!

Sign me up too, sounds like fun. Just starting using the forums today ^^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000bf9c5/signature.png]Sandtrap[/charsig]

Re: Fight Club!

Haven't been around much lately due to the holidays and work, but i might be able make a set time for a match.

Talidis- Hope to see and kill you all soon.

Not seeing this go anywhere, but the creeps need this. Newer guys need 1v1s badly to learn their class, but I'm sure there are enough children just waiting to screw up 1v1s again that it won't work. If there is some way you guys can just forget about rating it would be very helpful. I'm hearing freeps QQ about it a lot recently. I guess they've gotten used to hiding in a zerg or ganking freevers. Let me makes sure to say this clearly:

RATING DOES NOTHING FOR YOU EXCEPT MAKE YOU RANK SLOWER!

Turbine would do themselves and everyone else a favor by completely removing rating from the game. What, you guys want your forum stars? lol. It's worthless. Forget about it.
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool Re: Fight Club!

Aerg Starhugger... yeah I remember -those- days.
    Originally Posted by Fortinobrand
    I once heard the word "integrity" defined as making an active decision to stand by your values and do what's right even when you know with 100% certainty that you can get away with less.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiing View Post
    Sign me up too, sounds like fun. Just starting using the forums today ^^

Welcome to Trollville.

And can you not stealth a nanosec before my Revenge pops back up. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyD View Post
    What he said Seriously, if you're that desperate for stars to show off to people, go back to the first grade.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Wink Re: Fight Club!

Not seeing this go anywhere, but the creeps need this. Newer guys need 1v1s badly to learn their class, but I'm sure there are enough children just waiting to screw up 1v1s again that it won't work. If there is some way you guys can just forget about rating it would be very helpful. I'm hearing freeps QQ about it a lot recently. I guess they've gotten used to hiding in a zerg or ganking freevers. Let me makes sure to say this clearly:

Turbine would do themselves and everyone else a favor by completely removing rating from the game. What, you guys want your forum stars? lol. It's worthless. Forget about it.
    Ok so i hope you dont mind when you get zerged by a passing group of creeps since rating means noyhing to you next ime i see you on my warleader im gonnasteal your stars and hide them somwhere youll never look(on your back shhhh)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedways View Post
    Aerg Starhugger... yeah I remember -those- days.
    LoL, last year having 1200+ meant you were hugging NPCs. That's how bad freeps got owned near server start. Every day was EC/STAB. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Seanter View Post
    Ok so i hope you dont mind when you get zerged by a passing group of creeps since rating means noyhing to you next ime i see you on my warleader im gonnasteal your stars and hide them somwhere youll never look(on your back shhhh)
    LoL, if it bothered me to get zerged, I would have never made it to rank 5.
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lightbulb Re: Fight Club!

LoL, last year having 1200+ meant you were hugging NPCs. That's how bad freeps got owned near server start. Every day was EC/STAB. :\

LoL, if it bothered me to get zerged, I would have never made it to rank 5.
    Licks lips and sharpens sword and polishes shield unfurls his sbanner of terror. hmmmmmmm tasty lore masteers. yesssssssss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2