We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: An apology

An apology

Last night and on 2 previous occassions I have had Flippers bash me a little because I bought some skills with TP instead of grinding out the points. I appreciate the effort you put into your toons on Imladris to grind out your skills the hard way and I am in no way shape or form belittling that effort. I have toons on other servers where I have played for 4 years and I have done the hard work myself but I joined Imladris 2 weeks ago and decided to be lazy and burn my TP points so I could stay alive longer as I rank up a BA. So if I have offended you, I apologize but I can't undo what I have done. And I hope the nasty little /tells will eventually subside.

Re: An apology

why you feel an apology is necessary is beyond me. play the game for your own enjoyment.

screw the rest.
    Vladirenter - cap; Vladaran - tard; Vladosi - min; Vladock - chump; Mybowgoesthwipthwip - BA; Ezepezemakncheze - dog
    I always wondered why they were called roofies, 'cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories. Or rapies.

Yes indeed....the game should be for fun. Don't let some immature behaviour ruin it for you, that's what the ignore function is for. I have noticed some nasty tells as well on occasion, oh well for them. I don't try to offend others and don't expect others to try to offend me soooo, try to have fun and see you around the moors mate!

If this included my question to you in OOC, it was never intended as a bash. I was simply curious as to how much different the lif of a BA is now compared to pre-roi. Do you feel focused because of it? Do peole run from you that may have fought you before? Heck I bought revenge too. Seems silly not too. BAs even out the playing field a little in large fights, even if they seem to make it imbalanced in small fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215010000067e7e/signature.png]Lugabadush[/charsig]

Don't apologize for other morons getting mad at you. They just need to deal with it. And if you can, tell me their freep names later so I can kill them extra hard I also heard of people getting angry and making new creeps to yell at people about being killed while questing... in the Ettenmoors.. a known PvP zone.. >_> Words escape me.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Wow, they must've been incredibly rude comments to make you feel the need to post, so sorry you feel guilty KBD.

However, whomever whined to you has no reason to complain. More skills make fights more dynamic and interesting, naturally increased dynamics make fights more difficult, so basically they are whining about being forced to try harder. They garner 0 sympathy from me and probably 0 from any semi-decent gamer/pvp-er/etc.

On a sidenote though: you always have my help if you ever need help/revenge KBD you got it. You stand up for me even why i myself dont give a #### (last night was incredibly funny though; Me - they killed my NPCs and THEN they ganked me, bless their tiny, soulless hearts! KBD - They ganked you again!?!? those B@$T@RD$!!!)

Hugs - Avitch
    Elendilmir - Skeev, Skeevlaf, Skeex, Honeybadgyr

Quote Originally Posted by Luga View Post
    If this included my question to you in OOC, it was never intended as a bash. I was simply curious as to how much different the lif of a BA is now compared to pre-roi. Do you feel focused because of it? Do peole run from you that may have fought you before? Heck I bought revenge too. Seems silly not too. BAs even out the playing field a little in large fights, even if they seem to make it imbalanced in small fights.

No Lug, it was some new R0 Creeps that I suspect were just made to piss me off. I never played a BA pre ROI. I played always as a warg. I don't find that anyone runs from me but I do feel that I am getting targeted more often even when I am in a large group.

Let me just express that I too am disappointed that you have bought skills with tp. Especially VT and Revenge.
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreddy View Post
    Let me just express that I too am disappointed that you have bought skills with tp. Especially VT and Revenge.
    *slaps Maethar*
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]