We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dual Screen LOTRO

So, I've been wondering if there is some way for me to be able to run LOTRO on two monitors, but without my character in the bevel of the two. More as a place to put cluttered UI, such as chat, fellowship vitals, raid vitals, ect... without them obscuring my other screen. While on the right monitor, my old display acts as normal, just without the cluttered UI. I'm currently using a laptop (1366x768), and a rather old flat screen monitor (1280x1024). Any information on the subject would be a great help!

Dual-Monitor Solution

Just getting back into the game and now have two monitors (different sized). Just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to make use of a second monitor (e.g. for maps, chats, stats, etc.), while keep the main action on the primary monitor.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000047eaa/01001/signature.png]Rakvalin[/charsig]

LOTRo has terrible support for multiple monitors. Extra-wide resolutions are not supported for extra UI space, only for a stretched image. Also there is no fullscreen windowed mode for convenient usage of a browser etc on the second screen.