We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gurakhar!

Gurakhar!

Congrats on Rank 10! First rank 10 Creep on Imladris! I know this is belated, but what the hey. Warg powahhhhh!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Re: Gurakhar!

Grats Gura! Always a pleasure to work with you (seems you always have to save my skin ) Hope you decide to stick it out to r11 so we can really show those freeps what's up!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000689dd/signature.png]Shakslath[/charsig]

I've had the privilege to raid w/you a couple of times! I have enjoyed each of them. I hope to see you and more creeps to raid with in the near future. I can only say that this server is definitely growing and getting a real character of its own (not just lightly populated). Grats and here's to seeing more of you.

Red face Re: Gurakhar!

gratz now we can stick it to certain freeps. I wont name any names(coughs miroe) but tehy really need to be taught a lesson. So gratz on your rank and have fun cutting down hobbits everywhere. Freeps will be like O.O when they see you will now have a good chance vs a burg(cough louder miroe)

Freaking wargs man...

Gratz!
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreddy View Post
    Freaking wargs man...

Gratz!
    *slaps again for good measure*

Freaking Jigglypuffs man...
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Oh, and grats on rank 8 Maethar

*goes cry at the special corner*

Oh, Gratz Gurakhar on rank 10, been nice hanging with you and monstrous regiment in the moors, a good friend and player, and not a self centered creep.....
    gratz buddy

=====Darkwebz=========
    Last edited by Isylum; Nov 26 2011 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isylum View Post

*goes cry at the special corner*

Oh, Gratz Gurakhar on rank 10, been nice hanging with you and monstrous regiment in the moors, a good friend and player, and not a self centered creep.....
    gratz buddy

=====Darkwebz=========
    Come at me bro <3
    Chaith - R11 Burglar - Gladden

Thank you guys

I will not go for r11 or continue playing as a warg, maybe some of you already noticed that i dont play so often like i used, i am taking now a long break from creeping, only sometimes will i log as a defiler or warleader, but that will be really rare.

Wish you all lot of fun in moors and be nice to each other!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000003f9d7/signature.png]Gurakhar[/charsig]