We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 80
  1. #26

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillGore81 View Post
    Wait... who's crying?

    The skill was over the top and I don't even see where it says how much it's being reduced by.
    exactly

    none of the complainers seem to know what exactly they're complaining about... even though according to Tangaar it's quite a noticable change
    Last edited by Meiriel; Nov 23 2011 at 01:21 PM.

  2. #27

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    I thought I made a post about this somewhere...........

    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdg2184
    Nobody wants to get nerfed, and maybe thats why they are downplaying it, but dont say you werent warned when the BA gets tweaked in the future.

    There it be!



    This nerf just........came outta nowhere!! What the *$#@$ turbine, now I gotta figure out what the next FoM class is gonna be. Cant believe I wasted my months allowance on buying this horrible class!!!

    ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

  3. #28

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    I feel cheated for buying this skill. Can we get refund?

    Why they keep nerfing creeps and buffing overpowered freep classes is beyond logic. Sorry Turbine, you wont get 20$ for sub from me again.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by gunlang View Post
    I feel cheated for buying this skill. Can we get refund?

    Why they keep nerfing creeps and buffing overpowered freep classes is beyond logic. Sorry Turbine, you wont get 20$ for sub from me again.
    I dont wanna be rude to you and its good what you did because turbine gave you the power to do so
    but....ppl like you destroyed the class, dont get me wrong mate
    but most players rolled a BA and bought that skill so that many many easymoders freeps taht used to get
    from creeps the maximum damage hit before roi was like 2k.Now they found smth equal to them in terms of dps
    and since so many players rolled BA's freep classes were crying allday/everyday in forums,so turbine had to nerf the skill
    ITS none of your fault my friend. turbine's and thats all

    the only thing that you should be able to buy from store should be passives and maps.thats my 2 cents
    The skills should be like they are now.Scaled to be able to get em all with DP of em till r10
    Last edited by Tangaar; Nov 23 2011 at 02:24 PM.

  5. #30

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    many players rolled BA's freep classes were crying allday/everyday in forums,so turbine had to nerf the skill
    Its just sad that they wont hear creps crying about champs and mistrels.

    Btw ppl: if they will present a new awesome skill for rank 14 for your creep, DO NOT BUY IT, because sooner or later it will be nerfed. They're just scamming their own playerbase. Shame on you Turbine.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    372

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meiriel View Post
    exactly

    none of the complainers seem to know what exactly they're complaining about... even though according to Tangaar it's quite a noticable change
    On Bullroarer, Revenge is hitting light armour classes for a little under 1500 damage non-crit running a high damage, low morale build at R12 with all critical passives and battlefield promotions.
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

  7. #32

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Efol View Post
    of couse they are. This is what CREEPS do, they whine and cry on the forums so they can keep god moding around the moors to stroke there egos. FYI turbine you might want to google the term "bait and swtich"
    fixed......
    Right now on Landroval there is a MASSIVE chicken run going on, just for fun. [url]http://www.twitch.tv/lotro_abby[/url] Things like this are not uncommon...... welcome to the joke that is endgame

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetweith View Post
    fixed......
    Correct me if Im missing some sarcasm but...

    Youre a minstrel, the HEALER class that can hit 6k with a ranged attack and self heal in a DPS stance ON THE RUN and SELF BUBBLE while simultaneously NUKING MELEE DPS creep classes?

    And you say creeps are God mode?

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    605

    AW: Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetweith View Post
    fixed......
    Hm ... I'm playing since open beta and can't remember that creeps were stronger than freeps at any time. Would you pls help me with that?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    187

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Maybe overpowered BAs were needed to keep the overpowered Minis and Champs in check. Minis and champs are now going to be a bigger PITA than ever. Those two classes really need their wings clipped a bit.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    205

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    But BA's weren't overpowered...hell they need a boost to their sustained dps. I'd rather turbine have nerfed revenge and buffed sustained (make Screaming Shafters a 5s CD, increase damage slightly. Reduce Punctured target power cost to 100 etc)
    Hells Gate Opens
    In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen.
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame...
    Infamy(Approx)-2,110,000
    Renown(Approx)-765,000
    Brandywine PvP Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP?feature=mhee
    My Tribe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy68Y67hMhM

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,222

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Glory champs had their pip-gen severely nerfed, and minstrels apparently had coda toned down (looks like buffs to me! Lolololololol)
    Last edited by Thorandril; Nov 23 2011 at 09:39 PM.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    238

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    ok freeps i really need to know. Do yall really believe that any creep class is op? i hope yall are just trolling because if not then you freeps really think that ba's or any other creep class is op and if that is the case you really need to go to the nut house. well how about trying to play a creep. i mean really anyone that has played a creep to rank 7 or 8 of any class and really you don't have to play but to about rank 5, then you will know that no creep class is op.

    well now we all know for sure that turbine will never stop making us more under powered and the freeps more op. now i don't know what thoese moves were for freeps that freeps say are getting nerfed, but i am almost ready to bet money that it really is an improvement or if it really is a nerf then it only affects pve to any real degree and pvp they are still like the guy from the god of war games (unkillable).
    Last edited by jack4316; Nov 23 2011 at 10:09 PM.

  14. #39

    Re: AW: Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Godmog View Post
    Hm ... I'm playing since open beta and can't remember that creeps were stronger than freeps at any time. Would you pls help me with that?
    i've NEVER hit 6k in an attack. the notion of either side being OP is ENTIRELY subjective. my post was to simply point out the crying in the 1st quoted post. maybe you should go back and re-read some.

    for every post complaining about OP this or that there are many others who do not post "crying" in the forums but rather work on their tactics and strats and find a way to win in the moors.
    Last edited by Hetweith; Nov 24 2011 at 12:22 AM.
    Right now on Landroval there is a MASSIVE chicken run going on, just for fun. [url]http://www.twitch.tv/lotro_abby[/url] Things like this are not uncommon...... welcome to the joke that is endgame

  15. #40

    Re: AW: Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetweith View Post
    i've NEVER hit 6k in an attack. the notion of either side being OP is ENTIRELY subjective. my post was to simply point out the crying in the 1st quoted post. maybe you should go back and re-read some.

    for every post complaining about OP this or that there are many others who do not post "crying" in the forums but rather work on their tactics and strats and find a way to win in the moors.
    No, it isn't. If you can't faceroll on a mini right now you're doing it wrong.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]
    [url=http://www.blood-line.com][color=red][b]BloodLine[/b][/color][/url]

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,760

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingsSeventh View Post
    But BA's weren't overpowered...hell they need a boost to their sustained dps. I'd rather turbine have nerfed revenge and buffed sustained (make Screaming Shafters a 5s CD, increase damage slightly. Reduce Punctured target power cost to 100 etc)
    Their finisher skill and slow BS is what makes/made them overpowered. Turbine needs to nerf the perma-slow capabilities on the classes on each faction with non-curable, low cooldown, spammable 35%-70% slows. (Dimishing returns for slows above 35% plox?)

    Quote Originally Posted by jack4316 View Post
    ok freeps i really need to know. Do yall really believe that any creep class is op? i hope yall are just trolling because if not then you freeps really think that ba's or any other creep class is op and if that is the case you really need to go to the nut house. well how about trying to play a creep. i mean really anyone that has played a creep to rank 7 or 8 of any class and really you don't have to play but to about rank 5, then you will know that no creep class is op.

    well now we all know for sure that turbine will never stop making us more under powered and the freeps more op. now i don't know what thoese moves were for freeps that freeps say are getting nerfed, but i am almost ready to bet money that it really is an improvement or if it really is a nerf then it only affects pve to any real degree and pvp they are still like the guy from the god of war games (unkillable).
    For the Freep classes that are getting nerfed, this means PvE AND PvMP.

    As far as i'm concerned, every class has the potential to be OP, it depends on two things, the power supply it gets from turbine, and how the player is able to manage that power supply. If something has too much power (is over powered) then it is harmful for both the class, and the environment around it. If something has not enough power (is under powered) then it is harmful for the class itself and everything else that may rely on it. Some players are able to maximize how they use the power given to them by turbine for more efficiency (advanced classes in particular).

    Sometimes, it either has so much power, or so little, that no matter what the player does to manage it, any increase in the management of effectiveness doesn't matter.

    That is when things need to be revised.

  17. #42

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Perceptions of power level are skewed by the fact that creeps are ALWAYS in the moors, and freeps can wait until they're fully geared 75s to suddenly show up and start wrecking with a class they've dumped tons of time and effort into. A R0 creep with no skills is exactly as useful as a lvl 40 freep in the moors...worthless. But creeps have to brave the wilds of PvP while questing to get stronger, and freeps can PvE in safety. A level 10 Bree nub who just bought a BA with VT and Revenge is no basis for determining the power level of a class. Play your toon correctly, and you'll be "OP" (creep side this assumes a reasonable rank).

    Also, the moors will never be balanced. Just enjoy the game and stop QQing.

    And I'm still crossing my fingers for a Defiler ranged stun/mez someday :P

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    372

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetweith View Post
    i've NEVER hit 6k in an attack. the notion of either side being OP is ENTIRELY subjective. my post was to simply point out the crying in the 1st quoted post. maybe you should go back and re-read some.

    for every post complaining about OP this or that there are many others who do not post "crying" in the forums but rather work on their tactics and strats and find a way to win in the moors.
    Saw a 7.9k devastate Cody of Fury against a defiler last night, I laughed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Their finisher skill and slow BS is what makes/made them overpowered. Turbine needs to nerf the perma-slow capabilities on the classes on each faction with non-curable, low cooldown, spammable 35%-70% slows. (Dimishing returns for slows above 35% plox?)
    On Bullroarer a R12 BA traited full damage couldn't take more than 1k morale off a Warden after Vital Target; clearly, overpowered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warth View Post
    Also, the moors will never be balanced. Just enjoy the game and stop QQing.
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

  19. #44

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetweith View Post
    i've NEVER hit 6k in an attack. the notion of either side being OP is ENTIRELY subjective. my post was to simply point out the crying in the 1st quoted post. maybe you should go back and re-read some.

    for every post complaining about OP this or that there are many others who do not post "crying" in the forums but rather work on their tactics and strats and find a way to win in the moors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post
    Saw a 7.9k devastate Cody of Fury against a defiler last night, I laughed.
    I didn't :<

    1st fight

    Vorrtex scored a devastating hit with Coda of Fury on Puppyfiler for 5,958 Light damage to Morale.

    2nd fight

    Vorrtex scored a devastating hit with Coda of Fury on Puppyfiler for 7,726 Light damage to Morale.


    Wish I had taken a screeny but was in the middle of group fight and didn't think of it.
    Last edited by I_fail_irl; Nov 24 2011 at 04:51 AM.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    100

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Lol. How stupid things can be?

    I mean... they nerf revenge and ba damage - the main damage dealer of creep side, and let a dumb freep healer hit for almost 8k?

    Orion, Kelsan - sorry, but are you just foolish or only completely incompetent?
    Zombie Columbus (rk developer) scorns creeps: "You will still blow stuff up while running around and make Monster Players cry imba."

    Keine übertriebene Forenzensur, meint Ornaith, Moderator des deutschen Forenbereichs. Er spricht von "sehr liberal gezogenen Grenzen in den PvP-Foren". (Zitat: Ornaith)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~Snakeshaker~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    215

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeShaker View Post
    Orion, Kelsan - sorry, but are you just foolish or only completely incompetent?
    both actually

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SWTOR
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    It amazes me how few people realise that it's not JUST creeps who whine and guess what, it's not JUST freeps who whine either, it's people! The vast majority of the PvMP community whine, no matter which side they play, the other deserves nerfs!

    Let's just simplify it for a bit, take things back to their elements, if you will, you want balance in PvMP? Take a look at that acronym, "PvMP" ironic that it's not balanced, eh? Now let's look at "PvP" oh look, that looks nice and even. There's a fundamental problem with the system that is irreversible, you're putting a side that has 9 classes with complex (for the most part) skill sets, where one skill in itself isn't nearly as powerful as many skills used in a successful rotation against another side that has 6 classes and relies on fewer single skills to be overly effective in order to succeed. Any successful (even remotely successful) PvP system starts with an even foundation, LotRO did not.

    For the sake of everyone's sanity PLEASE accept that the system itself was built wonky and will NEVER be straightened! Get what little enjoyment is left out of it, if you're not having fun, leave the 'moors!

    Accept it will never be balanced and move on, either to a more enjoyable and enlightened experience in middle-earth or to another game/forum.

    My 2 cents, take it or leave it

  23. #48
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    215

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    leave the 'moors!
    this! stop playing creeps, make those carebears ''suffer'' empty moors

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    605

    AW: Re: AW: Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hetweith View Post
    i've NEVER hit 6k in an attack.
    Then you are just bad geared? I don't know

  25. #50

    Re: Ba Revenge gets nerf.Happy freeps now?

    Freeps are always whining about everything never can have any decent class i saw a reaver hit for 250 the other day and freeps nerfed it overnight!!! Now he can't even hit for 50!!!!

    God!!!

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload