We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Defenders of the Lost Shield Now Recruiting

Defenders of The Lost Shield is a small but friendly and helpful level 7 kin (kinship house). We are looking for mature, friendly players who like to chat, help each other out, and join together for questing, instances and fun. We don't put up with drama or people who just want a free ride. If we sound like the right fit for you then whisper one of the following players when you are next on: Redserpant, Mireth, Frezerburn, Morragwen, Austebella, or Egeanin.

Re: Defenders of the Lost Shield Now Recruiting

Having come across your thread I thought I would drop you a line. I am a mature level 23 Dwarven Champion currently working my way through Bree. I play FTP at the moment but may move to VIP shortly as I am spending more and more time playing the game. I am still a newbie and learning as I go especially when it comes to fellowships and skirmishes. Unfortunately my reactions are not what they used to be and I often find myself facing the wrong way or hidden by trees.

I am looking to join a Kinship who would be prepared to help me with quests, crafting and the various aspects of the game. In return I would be more than happy to help other players with their own quests and anything the may need from a journeyman Weaponsmith.

I play the game for fun only.

If you think I would fit into your Kinship and you think that you may be right for me then please let me know.

Many thanks