We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

population question

I'm sure this has been asked time and time again, so I apologize in advance. I just started playing as a hobbit for a little over two weeks and in my travels from the Shire to Bree, I've run into mabye a dozen other people. Just seeing if when I advance I will see more or is it a here and there kind of thing?.

Re: population question

Well, this *is* one of the smaller servers. It really depends on when you're online. There's more people online in the evenings and weekends for instance. More people also tend to congregate near major settlements - Bree, Esteldin, TH, 21st, Galtrev etc.
    Crickhollow Server:
    Evenhald: L85 Minstrel Armaius: L76 Loremaster. Gaheriad: L81 Hunter Malhion: L74 Captain

Additionally, remember that... I think it was four?... I'll go with "Several" games came out lately that many people want to at least try before returning to LOTRO. I've spoken with a few other kin leaders and online numbers are low all over the place for the past week.

when u get to end game you'll see alot more people. Galtev is always crowded. - M.
    Meagh of Dale . Crickhollow | Meacair of Rohan . Landroval
    [url="http://goo.gl/SA4Yi"]My LOTRO Blog[/url]

Wink Re: population question

When I usaly join a new server I always type /joinchannel glff
    by this you can see clearly how many advense in game ppl plays at this server at this moment
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000109a/signature.png]Snicker[/charsig]