We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Archon

Archon

Archon is a spanking new kinship created by experienced players and good friends We have members from all across the globe and we intend to accomodate all timezones. Our goal is to create a fun, friendly social environment where everyone can enjoy themselves and everything the game has to offer.

There is no obligation to keep your raid locks for kin, or even join any of our raids if you do not wish to. If your intention is to just hang out, use the website or our vent server to have a chat then that is perfectly fine too.

We only ask that you treat fellow kin members, as well as those of the general public with the same respect you would like for yourself.

Currently we have two weekly all-kin Draigoch runs. We will be looking to run a few additional raids every weekend, whether it be OD, BG or anything else, so if that is what you are interested in, come join us for some marvelous deaths and exciting victories! So when the new content is released this December we will be well prepared to venture into the unknown together...

At the end of the day we feel it is paramount that you enjoy your time in game and we hope we are able to facilitate that.

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:
    2 Guardians
    1 Burglar
    1 Champion

If you have any questions or are interested in more information please contact either Schizowen/Schizowulf, Ayelen/Balalakia/Zonia or myself. Also feel free to apply on our site Archon Kinship
    Last edited by mileyj; Mar 22 2012 at 10:34 PM.
    [center]Mileejay ~ Minimiles ~ Mileesaurus[/center]

Re: Archon

Question and Comment.

Question: Are you an older kin that has renamed itself? Just curious because if you are running multiple end-game kin-only raids a week, that normally takes a new kin quite a while to do, especially accumulating enough members.

Comment: I think I saw a bunch of you out in the moors a few days ago, I noticed your kin name and thought I have never seen that name before, especially with how active you were out there, and some nice ranked players too, but I guess now I know why, because you are a new kin

Good luck with recruitment and cya in-game!
    Elendilmir
    Kinship: [URL="http://e-apex.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=256768&sid=3b8e42d88e54213114e395e1cdd477ae"]Apex[/URL]
    Garcimili - 85 GRD /// Arthilios - 85 HTR /// RonSwanson - Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by SCHawks73 View Post
    Question and Comment.

Question: Are you an older kin that has renamed itself? Just curious because if you are running multiple end-game kin-only raids a week, that normally takes a new kin quite a while to do, especially accumulating enough members.

Comment: I think I saw a bunch of you out in the moors a few days ago, I noticed your kin name and thought I have never seen that name before, especially with how active you were out there, and some nice ranked players too, but I guess now I know why, because you are a new kin

Good luck with recruitment and cya in-game!
    We have not been renamed, we truly are a new kin! We have been running instances and raids together for a bit even though most of us had been members of different kinships. We felt that forming a new kin that included everyone in our little group would make raiding and coordinating much easier, and it has.

We have been playing in the moors as a kin quite often lately I'm loving it!

Thanks for your comments see ya around!

This kin is all about fun and friendship and respect.

We have experienced players as well as people that wanna learn...

Come and troll our leader with us!

Aye.
    Last edited by GaboP; Mar 15 2012 at 04:41 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032060000002129e1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Freeps: Ayelen-1 Cuteprincess - LM / Ayelexis Texas - RK / Neleya Scarlet - Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by GaboP View Post
    Yay Archon is a baby kin less than 1 week and we already taken the buggy dragon as kin and currently have 2 runs per week, we will take down any new instance that will come.

This kin is all about fun and friendship, no pressure or strict rules.

We have experienced players as well as people that wanna learn...

Come and troll our leader with us!

Aye.
    I troll her already and I'm not even in the kin! I also find it funny how she types on the forums with grammar, in game she types as if she's drunk.

Best of luck to you all and the new content for update 5 looks like it will be fun. (Stand in the pools of shadows)

Redcoated - Raiding - Shieldbash

Follow me on Twitch

Yay Archon!

Below are the classes we are currently recruiting:
    HIGH Burglar
    HIGH Captain
    CLOSED Champion
    CLOSED Guardian
    CLOSED Hunter
    CLOSED Lore-master
    HIGH Minstrel
    HIGH Rune-keeper
    HIGH Warden

Just wanted to update our recruitment needs!

Currently we are only recruiting Minstrels and Burglars

Thanks!

Hey guys!
    We are currently looking for some new players! The classes we're mainly looking for are guardians, minstrels, wardens, captains, and burglars.

Archon is currently recruiting experienced players geared for endgame content. We are looking to fill out our Orthanc t1 and t2 rosters. If you are interested please contact Schizowen/Schizowulf, Ayelen/Balalakia/Zonia or myself or apply on our site (link in my sig).

Current recruitment needs:
    2 Guardians
    1 Burglar
    1 Champion
    1 Captain

If your class is not listed, but you feel you can contribute to our kin, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Need MOAR Guards!

Apply Here: http://archon.shivtr.com
    Last edited by GaboP; Mar 15 2012 at 06:04 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032060000002129e1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Freeps: Ayelen-1 Cuteprincess - LM / Ayelexis Texas - RK / Neleya Scarlet - Guardian

Updated recruitment needs