We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Question about Captain Armaments lvl 20

I have a captain lvl 20 but I dont know what armament to make for his Herald; there are: Minor Commoner, Minor Man-at-arms, Minor Pilgrim, Minor Shield-maiden and Minor Squire. Looking at the armour value all have the same: +120 so I suppose the only difference is the looks but before I make it I would appreciate your comments/suggestions on this subject

Re: Question about Captain Armaments lvl 20

Quote Originally Posted by Groarth View Post
    I have a captain lvl 20 but I dont know what armament to make for his Herald; there are: Minor Commoner, Minor Man-at-arms, Minor Pilgrim, Minor Shield-maiden and Minor Squire. Looking at the armour value all have the same: +120 so I suppose the only difference is the looks but before I make it I would appreciate your comments/suggestions on this subject
    The differences are only cosmetic.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

The various armaments have two parts, the armour boost and a cosmetic look. All armaments of a specific level share the same armour value (+120 or, if critted +150, for the lvl 20 ones). The difference is purely cosmetic.

Darzil's crafting guide has a gallery of the looks of the different heralds here.

Thank you for your answers. About this subject, are there any changes at higher lvl or only the armour value of the Herald goes up?

That information is also in the link Cadd provided.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]"HELP!!!!??"[/COLOR] is not an appropriate thread title.
    Only fools use [COLOR="#FF0000"]apostrophes[/COLOR] in a plural. That's when they're called fool's apostrophes.