We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a few good teammates.

I'd like to find other players who want in a small kin, where you get to know all the members. I plan on keeping it to about 10 players (+ alts) and wish to concentrate on co-operative team pay. We may not be large enough to raid on our own, but if we work well enough together to spread our Rep, we can always ally with others to do the larger fights.
    So if you agree that bigger is not necessarily better, drop me a line. I am retired and play daily so I am easy to contact.

Re: Looking for a few good teammates.

I sent you a message a few days ago, no answer. Maybe it got screwed up somehow. Anyway, I am not a "new" player but have not been in a kinship. I have a 53 Mini solo setup, a 50 Hunter and a 30 something LM. My Mini is my main and use the others less frequently. I am interested in a kinship as I am starting Moria soon. BTW, do you do monsterplay at all?

Sorry Daniel, but I was away for the holiday (Thanksgiving). I sent you a pm as soon as I got yours. What are your char names IG? I will keep an eye out for you. I do not do Monster play.

Still looking...