We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: *nom noms*

Cool *nom noms*

To all you hunters out there, you guys have great pvp intentions, you die so much but still come back to play, go hunters you rule great sports! and to all the Burgs, why you so mean to the doggy doggy only wants to play

Re: *nom noms*

Hunters rule! I would also like to make an honorable mention to Irial; you have crazy hp for a hunter, as well as very nice DPS. You and Miroe duo-ing is very painful, and quite a challenge to fight. Many complain about you two (as do I at times) but regardless, you guys just do a very nice job Keep it up!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    Many complain about you two (as do I at times) but regardless, you guys just do a very nice /scavenging/ job Keep it up!
    I fixed that for you, because it needed some precision. But I agree, they fully deserve the title of ''Honorary Vultures''. Because, you know, killing freavers farming slugs demands at lot of skill and experience. When the creep is 1) Not alone 2) Not alone and ranked - we see some HIPS+Hide for 20 min.

Ah for hunters, yes... always dying, always coming back!

We have our own vision of ''Never surrender!''

P.S. Turbine, can we have a 1sec CD Cry of the Predator? Pleaz?
    Last edited by Leonide; Nov 13 2011 at 02:25 AM.

Yeah, sitting around ganking lowbies I don't agree with.. I was just pointing out that they do a nice job when not "scavenging", as you put it, hehe. Irial isn't afraid to take me head on oftentimes. But, yeah.. I have noticed a lot of freeps farming around the slugs and such, and then turning tail once people start fighting back. That, I think, is pretty lame. Not sure how you get pleasure from killing someone who doesn't know enough about the game yet to fight back (a good portion of new reavers do NOT have fully leveled freeps, as some freeps have tried to tell me that they do. Many are 40 or below, and a decent number being around 10-20 and thought they'd try out monster play). But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. I really wouldn't care too much one way or the other, but camping Grams like that and killing new people right out of the gate is one thing that helps kill PvP. Many people, when that happens to them, just up and quit, saying it's stupid. I've had a few friends I've tried to get to play PvP, and they've all said the same. "I made a creep, but people just kept killing me right after I spawned. No fun at all." So at least try and consider how the newbies you're ganking are going to take it and respect other players I'm sure someone will say something like "I'm sorry for killing people in a PvP zone" as usually happens, but that's my stand point. If people just respected each other as fellow players we wouldn't have all this drama in the moors, it might actually end up being fun for everyone I've noticed people getting really frustrated because of how other players have been treating them, and I really don't think there's any call for that, it's just a game. And I'm tired and rambling.. and.. there's something behind me! gottagetitgottagetitgottagetit gottagetit *chases tail*
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    Hunters rule! I would also like to make an honorable mention to Irial; you have crazy hp for a hunter, as well as very nice DPS. You and Miroe duo-ing is very painful, and quite a challenge to fight. Many complain about you two (as do I at times) but regardless, you guys just do a very nice job Keep it up!
    Thank you mr. Warg

And well, I agree that camping grams isn't nice, but occasional visits to these leeches are fine. We are protecting the leeches, preserving the wild-life in the moors!

Have fun, hope to meet you all in the moors

PS English isnt my native language, sorry for any mistakes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000077ee5/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Merinna - 85 Champ | Irial - 85 Hunter | Floine - 85 Guard | Giret - 85 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Amtor View Post
    Thank you mr. Warg

And well, I agree that camping grams isn't nice, but occasional visits to these leeches are fine. We are protecting the leeches, preserving the wild-life in the moors!

Have fun, hope to meet you all in the moors

PS English isnt my native language, sorry for any mistakes.
    Occasional visits can be understandable when the Moors situation demands it.

But when the real fight is around TA and I see you guys ganking r0 freavers getting their 40 infamy I think you are hurting the game. And when I log my ranked WL with some friends (2-3), you guys flee right away. I would like yo see you guys in the true fights were theres actual challenge and true renown (Not the 100 renown you get from killing 2 reavers).

Just as an exemple: yesterday, I was on my huntar around Isendeep when I saw 3 freavers questing. Didnt attack them. Then they charged me. Killed them all easely and quickly. 300 easy and no so tasteful renown. I prefer the 300 renown from actual challenging fights with ranked and experienced creeps. But again: whatever floats your boat; it's a pvp zone, you are there to kill each other.

P.S. To be honest, Irial isnt that bad. On the other hand, Miroe has a full-time job around the slugs.
    Last edited by Leonide; Nov 13 2011 at 05:09 PM.

Always didn't liked all these dramas.

- Don't camp the grams!
    - Stand and fight!
    - Creeps/Freeps are bad as they're doing this...

Pfft. Come and fight, do not flood in the forums/glff/et cetera.
    It'll be as honorable as you want it to be. Your call.

PS <deleted>
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000077ee5/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Merinna - 85 Champ | Irial - 85 Hunter | Floine - 85 Guard | Giret - 85 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Amtor View Post
    Pfft. Come and fight,
    Thats my whole point.

P.S. Nobody loves the drama (well, maybe some ppl actually love it ); but I find it quite impolite (to say the least) to behave in a drama-generating way and then ask ppl to stop the drama. It's like a pyromaniac asking ppl to stop watching the fire. I cannot make you stop farming the slugs, but I can ask you to.

Drama is generally involved in all MMOs, as naturally, MMOs are about online communicating in mass while playing a game.

People try to treat Imladris as a Brandywine or Meneldor, or use the lame excuse of saying the new smaller servers are more competitive, when in reality Imladris does not have 6 pages of rank 9s to roam the Ettenmoors everyday, and the other small servers don't have a zerg group form each time freeps build in to want a fight. You can't expect a raid consisting of at least 12-18 rank 3-6s to fight you in the open and win, I hope.

Ganking PvP is all Imladris is ever going to be known for, for quite some time. Brandywine was much worse when it started.
    AKA, Mosto.

I'm never changing my signature now, Sapience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003eb6f/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm a Warg! *bark bark, woof*

Oh, and your English is fine Irial Much better than many people on the forums. Here's an example:

Re: Warg Xmas Wish List

Originally Posted by raysmuckles

purbluud waoarg wuld u say that burg is beter than or wors than a warga?
    plz submit 500 words or more o n this subject by friday @@ 5PM
    i wud say that a burg is WORse tahn a wargas becaus burgs only have a dagr but wargs have CLAWS that r retractable and we can run rly fast so that amks us cool
    have u guys seen the movi WOLVERAINE???? its kinada like that lol dude burg y dont u try 2 mes wit these wolvarane clawuse. UR 2 SCARED I BET

purblud do u disgree or agr ee that a warg is betr than aburg
    oh yeah and freeps r lame PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!11111

>The English Language has succumbed to it's wounds

I got a headache just trying to read that.

Edit: I just wanted to add that I have only been on this server for a week but it has been very enjoyable so far. Most of us might complain about the "uber" freeps but when we get down to it, we all enjoy the challenge. And if I blow you freeps a kiss ( Yes, I am aware you may be a 40 year male playing as a chick with a stick) or provide a rude gesture, it's all in good fun.
    Last edited by Killbashdie; Nov 16 2011 at 06:51 PM.