We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cursor Issue, still nothing?

I play in windowed mode and during groups and raids I constantly lose track of where my cursor is. Its usually blending in with fire and similar colors and when it changes to the sword icon, its even worse since its smaller
    Two things I need/want

1) Change the color, shape, size, and shadow/background "depth" (meaning the shadow that fades out the further it is from the center of the cursor )
    2) STOP IT FROM CHANGING SHAPE!

If it comes down to being forced to use a plugin (I prefer to keep it simple and in the games options panel) for this, then could someone write one that works right?

Re: Cursor Issue, still nothing?

I play windowed as well and had the same issue. I did a self-fix on it initially by going into the windows control panel and changing some mouse options. Changing the cursor/pointer to a slightly larger size and turning on the "mouse trail" mode resolved it for me without having to use a plugin.(though they do have a plugin or two to solve this and they work great.)

All i had to do was wiggle the mouse a bit and I could very easily notice the cursor trail movements. Now i just use a plugin, but my old fix for it worked fine.

Re: Cursor Issue, still nothing?

Would that be this plugin?