We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What time is it?

Hi all. I started an RK on Crick a while back and he's now lvl 36. It seems, though, that every time I log on I'm practically the only one in Middle Earth.

The towns are dead, no one answering or advertising LFF, etc. I live in GMT -7:00 Mountain Time, and am just wondering what time zones the majority of players live in. I really love my RK but want to group up at times. I'd rather not start my RK over on my home server (Riddermark), but I might have to if I'm playing when almost no one else is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000002faf1/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: What time is it?

im in central time and find there are people on anytime i log but it might help if you checked the glff channel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000060350/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I generally play during Euro primetime/US morning time and generally find no shortage of players. I can't speak for your timezone, but I think your issue is not so much time as it is level. Veteran players are likely still spending time in Isengard rather than working on alts. Some free players may not have access to the quest pack you're working on. The mid-30s would likely be a rough zone on most servers right now.

My advice is to join glff (you may not be able to find those fellowships, but you will find a good number of people there...to add it type /joinchannel glff), find a good kinship that includes a range of levels (ideally with a mix of mains and alts in those mid levels), or be ready to form impromptu fellowships. And beyond that, you sometimes have to simply trudge through to get the more populous areas.

This server does not have the population you would find on a Brandywine, but many of us prefer the community here to what you will find on some of the larger servers. You may struggle to find a group now, but it should not be much of a problem as you level. Feel free to contact me on Rosalie if you need any help along the way.

(The 90s girl in me was very tempted to simply answer with: "4:30. It's not late...naw...naw. It's just early." I do hope someone gets that.)
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Winterfest is coming! December 15-17 on Crickhollow
    Visit secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om
    Our weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    Wednesdays at 11am & 10:30pm: Midweek Tunes & Ales around Eriador
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    (...)

(The 90s girl in me was very tempted to simply answer with: "4:30. It's not late...naw...naw. It's just early." I do hope someone gets that.)
    Perhaps related - the common rule was, you come back home while the sun is shining - which is why you had to be out until sunrise the next morning

Well I'm at -6 GMT and there is always lot's of people chatting in GLFF in the evening. I don't think a lot of people use the LFF channel in the individual regions.
    [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B]Rouven[/B]* – official representative** of the silent[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] majority[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]U[FONT=Wingdings]U[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial] for 130 years[/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]¸[/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000044504/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][URL="http://my.lotro.com/user-1069763/2011/05/18/the-footnote/"]Important [I]footnotes[/I] to the above can be found here.[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    :P Me too....

Check out legion of chaos at "www.legionofchaos.comxa.c om". Its a very friendly kinship and we have specific nights of the week for each level range. Go to the recruitment section of the webpage and it will show you who to contact.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000060496/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]