We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Who's won a lottery prize lately?

I'm going through my longest dry spell on the lottery since I started playing LOTRO. 8 days and not as much as a token. Am I just having a run of bad luck?....I've entered all my characters (5) for every draw, every day (though maybe I missed some flash lotteries). Anyone else?

Re: Who's won a lottery prize lately?

I've won ten of the lotteries since they started back up, the most recent just yesterday. So methinks you're just having a run of bad luck.

Most recent win would be 10/29/2011.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I'm having a field day on my toons with the Lottery.
    So far I have won in every one I've entered apart from my Main who's only won 2 of em (0 since the level was recognised)
    Majority of my wins are on my low level less played toons. At least it beats paying for the Health Pots

Just won one of the Mounted Emotes, and that toon doesnt even have a mount yet

I right there with you... last win was on the 21st. I have 8 characters entered and nothing for over a week. I guess if there are two, then there are more having bad luck.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002b0abe/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Won a mount kick emote, looks awesome can't wait to see more in the future.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Galuhad | Narvelan[/B]
    Lore Breakers of Eldar[/SIZE]

[URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/list.php?skinnerid=3762"]Plugins[/URL] | [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?538975-Accounts-for-New-Players"]New Player Guide[/URL] | [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/galuhad"]Twitch[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

I'm with you, haven't won on any of my 7 toons, despite entering several times per day...last lottery-season, I won something almost daily with at least one of my toons. Bad luck? Guess so...

I hit the Lottery of the Devoted on the 28th. I got 5 Scrolls of Greater Delving, a bunch of relics and some other nice stuff. I love the lottery! Great feature for the game.

You guys are all very lucky to me, my last win was Oct.5 2011
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000038a0/01008/signature.png]Serilda[/charsig]
    [i]"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. [/i][i]All about the fun!"[/i]
    [url="http://www.oldtimersguild.com"][b]www.oldtimersguild.com[/b][/url]

i won a lottery of the devout on the 23/10. helped me get my barter chest

I've won twice with the 2nd one being today (Fall Festival Lottery). I enter pretty much every day.
    Last edited by Nyzira; Oct 29 2011 at 11:02 PM.
    [SIZE=1][B][COLOR=Magenta]Celebronwyn - M; Cethleann - H; Fetha - G; Mirik - G; Calelyn - Cappy
    Soon moving all toons to Landroval![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by owenmcilvenna View Post
    I'm going through my longest dry spell on the lottery since I started playing LOTRO. 8 days and not as much as a token. Am I just having a run of bad luck?....I've entered all my characters (5) for every draw, every day (though maybe I missed some flash lotteries). Anyone else?
    Bad luck but is a bit odd to expect to win as it is a lottery.

6 wins since the lotteries restarted, including two Lotteries of the Devout.

9 wins so far... last one on 10/26/2011

Me!!! I won 6 times so far once today Yippee.
    Yeah dry run happens once in awhile I had one right before they closed and been fiending like drug addict since for freebies.
    Heard something about twitter lottery for lotro.
    Can't find post anymore but wow who is tweeting while playing.

found link try this I'm not a tweeting person but maybe you might get better luck

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ryone-Twitters!
    Last edited by Ronin_Immortal; Oct 30 2011 at 12:13 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920a000000096bfa/signature.png]Cardoba[/charsig]

I haven't won since the Passage of the Sage draw on 5OCT.

Rather ironic, that. Especially for someone who has never owned an Apple product in his life.
    C:>COFFEE.COM error. (A)bort (R)etry (F)all asleep?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000024057f/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I won one on one of my lower characters the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by owenmcilvenna View Post
    I've been having the same (or worse) luck. I have and enter 10 characters and my last win for anything was Oct 12.

been lucky a couple of times on my main with the lottery of the devout, and once for the stalwart. but really, i entered all 5 horse emote lotteries and won none. gahh

My question is "who's won a lottery prize lately on mains they actually play?"

It's not that I expect me to win, but I do expect the rewards to actually go to people who play.

When we have:-
    i. players who create dozens of low level alts on multiple servers (to game low level TP rewards from Welcome Wagon, but those toons are also eligible for other types of lotteries, e.g. mount emotes and festival tokens, which these players will enter because there's a convenient Select All checkbox),
    ii. players who use browser scripts to enter lotteries automatically (to game Flash Lotteries), and
    iii. players who blindly click Select All without reviewing if they actually need the prizes (as is the case with the untradable and unique Cremello Steed from last year and the untradable and unique mount emotes now, we end up with some people winning multiple times even though they have no use of the rewards),
    it's greatly diminishing the everyone else's chance to win.

IMO the lottery mechanics need to change. The Select All checkbox needs to be removed. Characters should have their winning chances skewed by amount of recent playtimes so crafting alts and cross-server spam-toons have less chances to win against players who are actually active within the individual brackets' level ranges.

My minstrel's won 3, my runekeeper's won one and my guardian won one.
    'A cage,' she said. 'To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.'

I enter every single one... and have never won a thing haha
    kinda like real life i suppose

Won a mount "kick" emote on my LM.

I think I've won in nearly all the lotteries I've entered, but I have a lot of low level characters available. My main character won only 3 of them I think. And typical for me, I've won the new horse emotes on characters that don't even have the riding skill, which is why I didn't register them for the following "mounted" lotteries.

10/28 ./mountkick winner. (on my level 55 burg)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast