We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarf only kinship on Nimrodel

Hello everyone.In the past few weeks i was thinking and i decided to create a dwarf kinship named Dragonslayers of Ered Mithrin.The goal of this kinship is to support all our dwarf fellows on Nimrodel and have a fun environment in the kin.We will do weekly runs,help the low level toons and step by step we want to become no1 Nimrodel's dwarf only kin,like SoD was before recruiting all races.I encourage those interested to join to RP as much as they want in the kin,since we will have monthly RP events and even a special channel created for our alliance with my other kin,SPARTANS.
    I encourage all interested in joining to post on this thread and tell me what character they want to bring into the kinship.
    Good luck everyone and have a nice day!

You have my axe,

I've recently created a Rune-keeper Dwarf, Nougorin, and he'd be more than honored to be in a Kin of his own Race

There use to be Firebeard Clan, but I think they went away.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]