We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

SoA vs Free online play

If I buy Shadows of Angmar does that unlock the quests in Evendim or Rivindells as well as any other regions that may be naturally locked for a Free Player. Or do areas like that only unlock through separate purchases via turbine points?

Re: SoA vs Free online play

I highly doubt you can buy SoA anymore.
    Even if you find some very old copy somewhere, it will only give you a free month of VIP, wont unlock any regions after that.
    Last edited by MightyKOko; Oct 20 2011 at 07:43 AM.
    I hunt. I kill.

Warden by destiny, Hunter in the heart.

Re: SoA vs Free online play

Quote Originally Posted by Nate714627 View Post
    If I buy Shadows of Angmar does that unlock the quests in Evendim or Rivindells as well as any other regions that may be naturally locked for a Free Player. Or do areas like that only unlock through separate purchases via turbine points?
    If your purchase of Shadows of Angmar gives you a month of VIP time (I'm not sure all do, and it may not work if you already have applied a Mines of Moria code, so please confirm what you will get before making any purchase), then those areas will be unlocked while you are VIP. If you drop back down to premium, they will be locked again unless you resub to VIP or purchase them in the LOTRO Store.