We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quests in Isengard

Or lack there of... 260,000xp away from 75, all quests and quest related deeds done, as well as all but two of the slayer deeds.

Re: Quests in Isengard

And to think that unison answer of all the fanboys when some of us expressed real concerns about "the expansion" was - ooooooooh but you will get OVER 300 quests for that money.

So where are they?

Wonder if my boost from rest XP will carry me to 75...I take breaks!

Quote Originally Posted by CFury View Post
    And to think that unison answer of all the fanboys when some of us expressed real concerns about "the expansion" was - ooooooooh but you will get OVER 300 quests for that money.

So where are they?
    The over 300 quests are there. The quest-deeds shows us that there are at least 315 quests, that and a big Epic book.

I think the real issue is, that the xp needed for each level is set too high, or the quests award too little xp for us to reach 75.
    Graindim Dwarrowfare, Lord of Baruk Khazad;
    Host and guide of the Pilgrimage to Khazad-Dûm.

---

Or some are bugged.

Something is definitely wrong. I didnt play to level up and compete, as so many take it for, most of all not-yet-65-smell-the-roses types seem to see it all as a competition and are sooo happy we nolife fast levelers "lost".

It was about having fun and something to work on again. Something new to do in game. After being starved with lack of content for long time, I finally got something new. Yes, I dived in and enjoyed to my best for long hours.
    Then suddenly - no more. After only a few days.

I dont know if its about xp or number of quests or stupid gating or bugs. All I know is that RoI lacks badly.

Or some are bugged.
    (Assuming you are referring to the quest-deeds being bugged) the Trum Dreng-deed is bugged, one quest missing. The Heathfells-deed requires you to finish one repeatable, so subtract another quest from the total count. I haven't finished Nan Curunir yet, so I can't say yet if that deed shows the actual amount of quests. Other than those three, by my estimates the quest-deeds looks to be accurate.

I dont know if its about xp or number of quests or stupid gating or bugs. All I know is that RoI lacks badly.
    As was just pointed out, it is not the number of quests; That number is accurate to what was stated. So the problem is, the amount of xp. You could have double the amount of quests, and it wouldn't get you to 75 if the quests awarded you too little xp, or the xp needed to level was set too high.

I agree with you that we should be able to reach 75 without a problem, no doubt. I just don't think that the number of quests available is what's causing this problem. My personal view is that the amount of xp needed to reach 75 is set just a little too high, we should be able to reach it with the quests provided.
    Last edited by Macfeast; Oct 01 2011 at 02:18 PM.
    Graindim Dwarrowfare, Lord of Baruk Khazad;
    Host and guide of the Pilgrimage to Khazad-Dûm.

---

Grind...Quit crying and grind...like all of us have done since this game was launched. LOTRO is already been made free and easymode what the hell do you have to cry about.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000854f7/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I agree. I think this is gonna be a problem as more people approach 75 and run out of quests. IMO an expansion with a level cap increase and not enough quests to reach the level cap is incomplete. I don't want to say rushed but I know this came up in testing so why wasn't it addressed? All they had to do is offer more exp for quest turn in's. I was 450k exp short of 75 as a premium with no rest xp. Grinding skirmishes for exp is not acceptable to me. I like skirms but not to the point where I'd need 450k exp. That's ALOT of skirmish runs. The daily quests are good exp but I'd rather need those to reach kindred with Rider's rep and already be lvl 75.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Sarik - Warleader [/COLOR][COLOR=#339966][COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Jacin - Champion [COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Aiden - Minstrel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Vedwed View Post
    Grind...Quit crying and grind...like all of us have done since this game was launched. LOTRO is already been made free and easymode what the hell do you have to cry about.
    Nevermind. I just read this post:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...each-75.-Realy

OUCH!!!
    Last edited by MrLee95; Oct 01 2011 at 02:35 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000f0c1e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]