We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Has the developtment of the LUA scripting stopped?

Well. It would be nice if some new features would be added, like access to champ fervour amount and target health?

Re: Has the developtment of the LUA scripting stopped?

with ROI they added the ability to access fellowship member stats. So yes there is still development.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000256d8/01008/signature.png]Gerek[/charsig]

Fervor was added a bit ago. As well as focus and attunement.

Thanks for answers! Good to hear that there is still some hope.

But can you explain why anyone hasn't made a movable champ fervour meter? (Like the rk thing)

No idea. You could request one (although more details beyond movable fervor meter might help - for example, what it should look like).

I've got a bit of code to handle a fervor meter (not movable - just didn't feel like reskinning the fervor graphics), so I know it works. I was thinking about trying to integrate a display to show how soon the next fervor pip would be showing up, but every design I came up with violated the "too complex to read/don't care" rule, so I dropped it.

I'm going to assume when you said you want something like the RK attunement slider for champ fervor, you basically want a really big UI element that makes it stupid easy to see how much fervor you have, in addition to the small one around auto-attack icon.

As far as Lua scripting, we got several new features with RoI. However, we also got a nasty bug that shoots the client for using any plugin that so much as touches the inventory.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Landroval

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Steam: Almagnus1

Lightbulb Re: Has the developtment of the LUA scripting stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    I'm going to assume when you said you want something like the RK attunement slider for champ fervor, you basically want a really big UI element that makes it stupid easy to see how much fervor you have, in addition to the small one around auto-attack icon.
    That is exactly what I would like it to be! I am sure the whole community would love it! Will you make one please please? ;u