We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Party in Bree

Party in Bree

Hello, Withywindlers!

I have recently bought a new house and I have finished decorating it. Therefore I can't wait to put it to a good use like a party. The food and drinks are on the house, of course, but I would like some help with the entertainment. This means I would like the Withywindle artists to have a nice concert in my cozy yard. The invitation is not only for the singers, so any talent is more than welcome.

I was thinking to have the party this week-end, on Saturday evening, starting from 19.00h UK-time, but with all the fuzz about rushing to level 75 I can wait for another days so you all can enjoy good food and drinks as well as a nice rest by the fireplace.

Safe journeys to all!

Re: Party in Bree

I like your idea, have luck and fun with the event! :-)

If you want to get it together;

Try making enough advertisement in Globallff,
    Send invitations to kin officers which they can send to their kinnies.

As for the artists, contact Phinglophin
    He leads the band of Edhel Annon and is usually happy to go jam some music somewhere.
    Withywindle: Hargorin, 85 GRD; Tharwil, 53 CHMP and a whole lot more offspring

Due to technical issues, I will held my party next Saturday. Thank you for understanding and I am looking forward to seeing many Withywindlers

Party in Bree

Ooh, can I come too, pls? Next Saturday, Bree homesteads? Sounds like fun. And music too, great! Um, all I can do is fish. Not much help, I know. Perhaps I might have one or two fireworks left over. Or I could stumble about drunkenly and roll on the ground if you like. Maybe I could think of a couple of jokes, who knows?

Anyway, nice idea. Would you be able to send me an invitation in the post so as I don't forget. My kinnies might be able to come too! We're the White Wargs, don't you know.

Halcyon.

Of course you can come...everyone is invited.

I will send the invitation to all our server's kins today and I hope the rush to 75 will calm down a bit in a week.

What a cute little event
    I will swing by if i have the opportunity

Keep making fun events on Withywindle!

¤Live long and prosper¤
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000002876/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well, did it go OK? I missed out - was sleeping all day and half the night. No matter. The wedding was the best yet but I expect there'll be other events to attend as time goes by. Have fun in your house! I'm too poor to own one...