We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Is the picture for polished green garnets....

Seriously the same as the one for dawn roses?

What?

Re: Is the picture for polished green garnets....

Yeah, I think I vendored some last night before I realized it was something new. :S Hopefully it is something that will be corrected soon! (sure doesn't look very green...)
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

Nooo, the one for the green garnet is a green octagonal gemstone with some cuts. And the dawn rose is a smooth, rose coloured rounded triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepy57 View Post
    Nooo, the one for the green garnet is a green octagonal gemstone with some cuts. And the dawn rose is a smooth, rose coloured rounded triangle
    You necroed a nearly one and a half year old thread with out-dated information. The information posted was correct back in September 2011 when RoI was released. It has since been corrected.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."