We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Primary Stat

Re: Primary Stat

Quote Originally Posted by geoboy View Post
    Yeah, but bosses are going to hit a lot harder too, from what I hear. I use DbtD in 3/6 mans already, but never in a raid. I AM going to be happy about how easy it is going to be to maintain my morale in safe DbtD range (provided I have my regular healer).
    Good point. This is probably not viable in raids. As for ICPR, I anticipate it will be lost on bracelets in favor of gear like: [item]Bracelet_of_Strength_Remembere d[/item] or [item]Bracelet_of_Wrath's_Hour[/item]. However, we get like 170 of it back on endgame raid armor at just the 2-pc set bonus if you wear both ICPR increasing items (more than any other class iirc), and it appears on stuff like [item]Resilient_Ring_of_Théodred[/item], which is NOT unique BTW, so you can stack it for ICPR. And with the ridiculous amount of morale to be had with ROI, I am seriously considering replacing my [item]Extraordinary_Gem_of_Hope[/item] with [item]Emerald_Gem_of_the_Verdant_Gle n[/item] on BOTH my tanking weapons, considering that stacking Vit as opposed to raw morale is the way to go.

So even with probably a large hit to Fate (which should matter much since Fate gives diminishing returns to ICPR) I should end up with more ICPR than I had before (and 3000 more inc healing), albeit with a smaller power pool (close to 2.3~2.4k).
    Last edited by tikt; Sep 29 2011 at 01:22 PM.

IIRC, ICPR has moved from bracelets to rings.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d51ed/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!

Would be fun to see how high you can stack it at the cost of using some older bracelets like the Loth ones. I'd imagine 3k+ is not out of the realm of possibility.

And, uh, wow... I spoke too soon: [item]Vibrant Bracelet of Théodred[/item]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2