We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need help or suggestions (WOTW)

I just came back after about a year of hiatus. Seeing that WOTW is required for our mastery builders is really frustrating. Due to its relatively lackluster, I never finished the quest for WOTW.

It seems like my only recourse at this point is to find a group for Carn Dum/Urugarth and get them done, but most people either don't want to go, or are premium and don't have the Angmar quest pack (which I had to buy :|)

Any suggestions? Am I missing something terribly easy here?

Doesn't this kinda suck for new Warden's, because it's going to be nigh impossible to get groups for those dungeons?

Re: Need help or suggestions (WOTW)

Quote Originally Posted by d503 View Post
    I just came back after about a year of hiatus. Seeing that WOTW is required for our mastery builders is really frustrating. Due to its relatively lackluster, I never finished the quest for WOTW.

It seems like my only recourse at this point is to find a group for Carn Dum/Urugarth and get them done, but most people either don't want to go, or are premium and don't have the Angmar quest pack (which I had to buy :|)

Any suggestions? Am I missing something terribly easy here?

Doesn't this kinda suck for new Warden's, because it's going to be nigh impossible to get groups for those dungeons?
    You can also buy the items with Skirmish Marks from the Curiosities Skirmish Vendor.

At 65 it really doesn't take long to farm enough to buy them, and they are also sold on the AH if you have more gold than SM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001a23dc/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've duoed CD and URU at 65, some might have even soloed it, and at 75 it might be even easier, just find someone thats willing to go through with you. RK's work great with us. SM are really expensive IMO.
    [img]http://gamesfromwithin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lotr.jpg[/img]
    [size=-2]F: Esegar (Meneldor)
    C: Tocu, Seroxat, Tylerdurdenn (Meneldor) Alberigo, Flamenguista, Parasect (Crickhollow)[/size]

1) Find a burg with the right gate keys.
    2) Have him "share the fun" with you
    3) Walk to the bosses you need to kill

Yeah, Skirmish marks or AH for it. The items are tradeable - well, the ones that come out of the instances are.
    Nerves, of the Brandywine.

Thanks, folks. Totally forgot about the Skirmish and AH options (been a while!). Of course, I bought the Angmar quest pack prior to asking this...d'oh :|