We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Missing Heathfells quests?

Stuck at 5/30 but did the hound-master a few days ago and can't find him again for the life of me. Anyone have his coordinates, need to kill him again to get the item he drops to continue the quest chain.

Re: Missing Heathfells quests?

Running into the same issue with Isendale (33/34), can't see what I've missed. (had to do repeatable for Heathfells). Any suggestions?

EDIT: Actually, I found the missing one, there's a "Mysterious Note" on the ground in the NW part of Isendale, near the white hand banners area (but not at a banner, near a burned-out hut) - picked it up, turned in to Gallorn, and I got the deed.
    Last edited by Eryendil; Oct 09 2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Jacobar (95 Burglar) Eryendil (90 Minstrel) Justinius (90 ish Captain) of Ring Guard of Rivendell

Thumbs up Re: Missing Heathfells quests?

Quote Originally Posted by TimorousBalrog View Post
    5/30 here, can't find any other quests and doing the quest for the dwarf did not unlock the Pit of Iron either (the axe isn't there, others can see it but not me).

Update, maybe this will help the other person who was stuck. The Houndmaster drops a quest item that opens up a BUNCH of quests. The problem is when I killed him, he did not drop the item. If you haven't picked that item up, go back and kill him again and see if he drops it then.

I still have not picked up the Pit quests but I am hoping they unlock when I finish these...

I'm sooo glad the forums are back up and i saw this, i was stuck on 5/30, i went back and killed the hound master again and got a quest that starts a chain off.

Missing Heathfells quests

So here we are, September 2013 and still no change, 17/26?

Quote Originally Posted by nortiusmaximus View Post
    stuck at 5/30 but did the hound-master a few days ago and can't find him again for the life of me. Anyone have his coordinates, need to kill him again to get the item he drops to continue the quest chain.
    86.5s 6.2w

Please do not /necro threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2