We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lvling up my bow

My bow has topped out at 60. How do i make it go to lvl 70 and on? I have heard talk of a scroll of delvig that might do that. Is this true anyone know? Thanks.

Re: Lvling up my bow

That´s true. You will have to buy a scroll of delving, which will add another 10 level to any legendary item.

See here for more information about "Scroll of Delivng, SoD"
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Scroll_of_Delving

Quote Originally Posted by entername View Post
    That´s true. You will have to buy a scroll of delving, which will add another 10 level to any legendary item.
    Now that Isengard has launched this statement is no longer true because this scroll stops at character level 65 items. You need a Greater Scroll of Delving for 66-75.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Now that Isengard has launched this statement is no longer true because this scroll stops at character level 65 items. You need a Greater Scroll of Delving for 66-75.
    Not necessarily. OP could quite feasibly have a maxed char level 60 or 65 li, in which case a Scroll of Delving is all that's required. I know I'm not bothering with LIs until I'm at least lvl 70, so I would suspect there are others just moving into Dunland with the same approach, and wanting to delve a lvl 65 item that's currently at lvl60.

If it is a char lvl 66+, then a Greater Scroll of Delving will be required.