We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

^^ Happy with RoI

I've been enjoying the update. I level slow, but I like to explore. Loved the purple-clad hills, though they nearly killed me, stopped to splash in the River Isen for a time -- love the crossing even though there's nothing on the other side.

A pause to look respectable...

Saruman didn't answer the door though, so all politeness was cast aside. Can't be serious all the time, now can we....

I think I'll move in if I can get rid of these blasted trolls...

Unhappy Re: ^^ Happy with RoI

id love to be there but my launcher is having problems so no isen for me yet D: D;
    The one the only Sletho

Re: ^^ Happy with RoI

One of the baby twins caught a fever so i haven't been able to check anything yet.

Hopefuly when i do start RoI the "starting" areas will be a little less crowded.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Awww... It's true though, everything was really laggy and crowded, especially a main town/quest hub that I'm sure everyone will be familiar with soon. I managed to get a paper written in between all my lag, felt like everyone else was the Flash and I was normal another reason I chose to move on and go exploring.

Does anyone else's character start getting left and right mixed up when they lag? I just barely touch 'left' and she turns resolutely to the right....

I love ROI and the landscape in Dunland is good Galtrev is way laggy right now its worse then going to 21st way to many to many people there so i stay away as much as i can the quest lines are great and plenty im already lvl 68 and enjoying new skills and no stat cap is nice also being a hunter with 800+ agi is pretty cool all i can say is follow the quest line as best you can to get all the gain and exploring done as you can
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000060350/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm happy too.
    The quest chains are really well done, and I like all the new "changing environment" stuff. (ie: moving quest givers, quest givers that are only present with certain quests active, etc.)

I like feel the area has...it really is wild and rugged.

I'm really looking forward to the battle instances like the ones they had pics of a while back.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006a50b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hundvir - Lvl 75 RK | Periadoc - Lvl 41 Burglar | Estelriel - Lvl 75 Warden
    Proud member of Daro A Maetho, Elven RP Kinship, Crickhollow

So far, so good....though I will say it here, I'm a bit sick of sheering sheep and gathering carrots. Something tells me the many of the Devs were farmers in previous lives. Good quests lines and rhythm, seems to flow much like they figured out with Lonelands. I'm liking.

Having great fun with the expansion! I'm already L70 and working on the Gravenwood stuff.
    Crickhollow Server:
    Evenhald: L85 Minstrel Armaius: L76 Loremaster. Gaheriad: L81 Hunter Malhion: L74 Captain

Thumbs up Re: ^^ Happy with RoI

buggy, missing quest, quest line not as obvious as could be in some cases, error codes popping up 'cos layers are confused to where you are, never mind yourself, my hunter has gone blind misses on shots that are never unmissable, can't move for lag/latency, skills being removed 'cos you not at the correct lvl ... am I happy? aye, it's all in the game!

It's Live Beta™ ... it'll get fixed, soon™
    this post was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit ... no pixels were harmed in its making

well since i got my lotro working im loving RoI
    The one the only Sletho