We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

^^ Happy with RoI

I've been enjoying the update. I level slow, but I like to explore. Loved the purple-clad hills, though they nearly killed me, stopped to splash in the River Isen for a time -- love the crossing even though there's nothing on the other side.

A pause to look respectable...

Saruman didn't answer the door though, so all politeness was cast aside. Can't be serious all the time, now can we....

I think I'll move in if I can get rid of these blasted trolls...

Unhappy Re: ^^ Happy with RoI

id love to be there but my launcher is having problems so no isen for me yet D: D;
    The one the only Sletho

Re: ^^ Happy with RoI

One of the baby twins caught a fever so i haven't been able to check anything yet.

Hopefuly when i do start RoI the "starting" areas will be a little less crowded.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Awww... It's true though, everything was really laggy and crowded, especially a main town/quest hub that I'm sure everyone will be familiar with soon. I managed to get a paper written in between all my lag, felt like everyone else was the Flash and I was normal another reason I chose to move on and go exploring.

Does anyone else's character start getting left and right mixed up when they lag? I just barely touch 'left' and she turns resolutely to the right....

I love ROI and the landscape in Dunland is good Galtrev is way laggy right now its worse then going to 21st way to many to many people there so i stay away as much as i can the quest lines are great and plenty im already lvl 68 and enjoying new skills and no stat cap is nice also being a hunter with 800+ agi is pretty cool all i can say is follow the quest line as best you can to get all the gain and exploring done as you can
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000060350/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm happy too.
    The quest chains are really well done, and I like all the new "changing environment" stuff. (ie: moving quest givers, quest givers that are only present with certain quests active, etc.)

I like feel the area has...it really is wild and rugged.

I'm really looking forward to the battle instances like the ones they had pics of a while back.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006a50b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hundvir - Lvl 75 RK | Periadoc - Lvl 41 Burglar | Estelriel - Lvl 75 Warden
    Proud member of Daro A Maetho, Elven RP Kinship, Crickhollow