We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Way of the Warden has NO crit defense

Title says it all, why? The BPE (while disappointing) is understandable even though it says it gets the positives from all stances... we've all assumed for some time that the Recklessness and Conservation BPE values cancelled out. Ideally that would be fixed especially if WOTW will not get the legacy bonuses from Conservation/Determination.

Either way, nothing takes away crit defense so why don't we have the crit defense from Determination on WOTW? Is it a bug Orion? Anyone /bug this in Beta or have info?
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Re: Way of the Warden has NO crit defense

No info from beta, but I strongly recommend you /bug it. If this is not intended, it needs to be brought to their attention.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    [url]http://www.theoldergamers.com[/url]

I have /bugged it I encourage others to do the same.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Is WotW getting the extra ICPR they added to Determination? That and the crit defense would actually make it decent.

My personal guess is Orion is going to implement the "Controlled Burn" solution he used on Champs on WotW in the future - basically it would make WotW into a short term/short cooldown buff added to/regardless of Stance.

Aside from a few silly bugs, it works quite well there and I think would do the same here.

(It would also solve all the LI Legacy/Boss Monologue problems we have with the current implementation )