We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The UI window doesn't stop moving.

After a quick check through the search bar I can't believe I couldn't find a topic on this very basic improvement. Perhaps then it IS just me. I found a thread that I could add to but didn't want to hi-jack it

I would like very much for the chat window to stop moving when I scroll away from the last line. That is to say, that it is difficult to stay with my very active Kin's conversations, when I have to continually scroll down as the window keeps updating. Waiting for the pop-up window to show me an item what an item will be after it is crafted is a very tough thing to do. Yes, yes I know I can make the window pop-up instantaneously but I find that setting very annoying.

Thank you for consideration.

-Mark

Re: The UI window doesn't stop moving.

That is quite annoying yes but nothing that the community can help you with - depends entirely on Turbine to make the change
    ╔- -- -
    ║■ Author of DaimonUI for The Lord of the Rings ONLINE ■ Lotrointerface.com ■ ðÐ
    ║■ Sürmä öf Föröchël, Chämpiöns öf Läürëlin. Fröm thë kin öf Thë Shädöws ■
    ║■ http://www.moxguild.com/
    ╚- -- -