We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    FISHY FISHAAAAAAY I updated the first post to reflect recent Officership changes so you know who to talk to about joining us, you KNOW you want to, you can't stand NOT being a Rogue!

Officers available to answer questions or recruit you are:
    Arthad, Agstar, Denalia, Cadennza, Orolin, Esja, Holdthecheese or Arandriel . You can also ask any FotR Member about us and they will have a Officer contact you!

Yo yo yo and peace out homies, west side.... or something... whatever.....
    Last edited by Pizz; Sep 16 2013 at 12:06 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000013a0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hi my name is Pizz and I'm a altaholic.. it's been several minutes since I last played a alt...

Que /old white guy voice

We do not all say Y0y0y0

There are a lot of us that have read the books LOTRO and found that Peter Jackson was way better at story telling the Tolkien!

ps that is the type of irreverent comments I make all the time!

Join the Rogues or don't up to you but know that if you join Vampire elf discussions are in your future!

Lego Master Aka Lexathir

Hi Im kina new at this but getting stronger

Hey im applehop. Ive been playing just a few months. My hunter is now level 66 and im almost into isengard. I would love the help of a kinship and would love to help others. I left my last kin sadly....i was the only one ever on. lol. please contact me.

Red face

I did indeed just read this whole thread dated back to 2007!!

It's nice to see a kin that has been around for so long and is still keeping things fun.

After reading everything it looks like this may be the Kin for me. Currently about to check out the website and application and will be adding the Officers to my friends list to hopefully catch them in game.

I hope that you will have me!

Yo!

Hello from the Land of the Morning Calm, lets hope it stays that way!!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye_graythorn View Post
    Hello from the Land of the Morning Calm, lets hope it stays that way!!
    WOAH - a wild barney appears - long time!!!!!

If you're 18+ and enjoy being politicly incorrect this is the kin for you!!

Up, up and away!!

Come join us and taste our type of humor, yes its so think you can TASTE it!

You may not like the taste, but its our own special flavor...

Hey that kinda all tied together, funky....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000013a0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hi my name is Pizz and I'm a altaholic.. it's been several minutes since I last played a alt...

Cool

We need more people from the southern hemisphere! Need booze buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLou View Post
    We need more people from the southern hemisphere! Need booze buddies!
    Please, we need more people from the North to join. We need to complain in the summer when its humid and in the winter when its freezing!

Any apple pie still available? "Fuzzleblock", guardian and his two bird-eating cats looking for a home please .

Quote Originally Posted by Krillarbran View Post
    Any apple pie still available? "Fuzzleblock", guardian and his two bird-eating cats looking for a home please .
    mmmmm could be!

Look up me Pizzolas or look for Cadennza, Agstar, Denalia, Orolin, Esja, Luminace, Arthad to chit chat about joining or apply on our website www.rogueknights.org

Contacting an Officer

At present I am leveling my Minstrel to lv 85 so if you are looking to get ahold of Arthad in-game you need to be looking for Galadhgil. I will be taking my character off Anon so that I can be seen in the Social Panel when logged on that character. Arthad I have already taken off Anon.

We are still around and definitely not politically correct

Up.... Up you big husky up!!

Sounds like my type of place. How busy are you currently? How busy is the server?

WE ALL SURVIVED THE GREAT DATACENTER BLACK OUT OF 2013!

We are still recruiting, fill out a app on our forum or check out forum list for Officers to talk to!

http://www.rogueknights.org

Bump for this great group of people!

Genghiskron, 85 Guardian, Member of the Fellowship of the Rogues here just to say that this community is so tight-knit and friendly and helpful in any aspect of the game. A ton of fun, been around since '07-08 and I couldn't have been happier to call FoTR my home. Whenever someone asks me why I still play LOTRO it's mostly because of community ties and a great MMO that came out while I was young. After I talk about community the person will ask, "Are you in a guild or anything?" and I am always emphatic that my KINSHIP rocks. Amazing atmosphere and a total blast in kin chat is guaranteed with lots of horsing around.

Can't wait to start leveling, exploring all the new content in HD, and hanging with the fellow Rogues and Pizz! (even though he smells)

See you on the battlefield
    Last edited by Admener; Nov 18 2013 at 05:08 AM.

Ok... who paid Genghis to say that about us? C'mon...

Rogues don't know about honest praise
    Last edited by Tech6425; Nov 20 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: phonics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4