We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wink

Looking for a few more fun, intelligent, well-balanced, and mature folks to join our kinship!

Oh wait...no we aren't! We're looking for YOU! The irreverent, the zany, the ones who love potty humour and know how to kick back and have a good time with your kin-mates.

Come join our merry band of Rogues by sending an in-game mail or /tell to any of our officers (Pizzolas, Diamar, Chokeingvictim, Narlang, Kalershy, Arandriel).
    Or just ask any Rogue member you see to have one of our officers contact you with questions about creative uses of tassels, fun things to do on Tuesdays, and what exactly the monkeys DO with that barrel?

o.o?

Quote Originally Posted by merwine View Post

Looking for a few more fun, intelligent, well-balanced, and mature folks to join our kinship!

Oh wait...no we aren't! We're looking for YOU! The irreverent, the zany, the ones who love potty humour and know how to kick back and have a good time with your kin-mates.

Come join our merry band of Rogues by sending an in-game mail or /tell to any of our officers (Pizzolas, Diamar, Chokeingvictim, Narlang, Kalershy, Arandriel).
    Or just ask any Rogue member you see to have one of our officers contact you with questions about creative uses of tassels, fun things to do on Tuesdays, and what exactly the monkeys DO with that barrel?

o.o?
    Now see - this is the kind of Springer worthy trash that makes this kin shine! Forget your boring copy-paste kin and get excited about LOTRO once more, or just be amazed at how little we get offended by - your choice!

Glad to see the Rogues are still up and going. Great group of people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000555ef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Tomorrow is Tuesday.. You know what that means... some inappropriate.. What?
    Alfwine - Guardian / Historian, Yaswe - Hunter / Woodsman,
    Amrodion - Champion / Armorer, Hilordo Brockhuse - Minstrel / Yeoman,
    Curuvanwe - Loremaster / Tinker - Baranduin
    -- Fellowship of the Rogues --

Quote Originally Posted by chrsk32001 View Post
    Heya Veri we are still rolling along, in fact most of the ones that left have come back as well. lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000013a0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hi my name is Pizz and I'm a altaholic.. it's been several minutes since I last played a alt...

Quote Originally Posted by chrsk32001 View Post
    Always! No other kin can add up to the rogues. Inappropriate actions, freeze tag, general mayhem and that's all before breakfast!

bumpa dumpsta

Talking

It's Pirate Week and the Rogues are all out in force! Come play in the Brandywine River with us...we promise not to push anyone else in...

If you're interested in irreverent fun and games just drop one of our officers a /tell or mail us and we'll get back to you ASAP.
    (Pizzolas, Diamar, Kalershy, Narlang, Chokeingvictim, Arandriel, and Khartoum are some of our officer corp or just ask any Rogue you see to get in contact with us)

Numbers are down due to GW2, WOW panda bears and a late Rohan but we are recruiting still!

Look us up in game or on our website: http://www.rogueknights.org
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000013a0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Hi my name is Pizz and I'm a altaholic.. it's been several minutes since I last played a alt...

Would it bother anyone,if a player in her 40s asks to join?

(is not settled down in any server yet)

Not at all, look up one of the Officers listed on the first post or myself in game!

Pizzolas

I haven't seen myself post on here in a while so I thought I'd do so, also wanted to see my new forum title!
    [I]LOTRO has drink and smoke, this kill people. Eat corn is healthy. If you are Nobgobbler you can be most healthy too.[/I] - WNxNomos
    [I]You just made me punch my own face! That's how angry ganking makes me. I punch myself in my own face![/I] - hex2323

Cool Fellowship of the Rogues welcomes returning players!

Any folks returning for the new content...give us a try!

The Fellowship of the Rogues has a spot for you if you enjoy irreverent humor, constant jokes about our kin mascot's name (ask Pizz, he'll tell you), or just want a place to be comfortable and let your hair down while you learn how to drive that War-Steed.

An 18+ only kin with a twist on the usual LotRO fare. Come see what we're all about!

After all, WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Last edited by Eldurwen; Oct 17 2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: I just couldn't help myself...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000498e89/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hi,it's me again

I have 4 characters that aren't in any kinships

Bethanor: a level 6 woman loremaster,she is lurking in Archet
    Briarwing: a level 7 female elf hunter,she is parked at Celondim
    Benytoite: a level 6 female hobbit burglar,she is wandering around Little Delving
    Bomlin: a level 6 dwarf ministrel,he is hanging around Thorin's Gate/Hall

Quote Originally Posted by womanlikesmmos View Post
    Hi,it's me again

I have 4 characters that aren't in any kinships

Bethanor: a level 6 woman loremaster,she is lurking in Archet
    Briarwing: a level 7 female elf hunter,she is parked at Celondim
    Benytoite: a level 6 female hobbit burglar,she is wandering around Little Delving
    Bomlin: a level 6 dwarf ministrel,he is hanging around Thorin's Gate/Hall

Hullo Beth/Bri/Ben/Bo!

You're more than welcome to join the Rogues and the best way is to send an in-game mail to one of our officers (see the 1st post here for all the names) or go to our website and apply there www.rogueknights.org

We do reply to any contacts as soon as we can, and any one of us will be happy to invite as many of your alts as you wish to.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000498e89/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I want to let you all know,that I had registered to your site.

I have tried to catch you in game but keep missing you, so add Pizzolas to your friends list and next time we are both on shoot me a tell and we can chat about joining!

I'd like to hear every bit of news about your kinship house.

still recruiting!

Red face

Be sure to ask any Rogue you see to tickle you inappropriately...it's their duty, their love, the very reason for being!!

And they seem to like it, too.

Looking to recruit more folks with an interesting outlook on life. If you're interested just ask a member--if you can keep from giggling while they tickle you--or check out the very first post for a list of Officers to harrass.

Just to let everyone know we are still here and going strong. So if you are up for some fun debauchery, let us know. Contact on of our officers in game and take a walk on the wild side.

Recruiting again!

I have heard that we even have a website.... yea... I heard it on the internet so it has to be true

Really... is it true?

Up you big husky UP!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast