We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Courtesy

Courtesy

I am willing to give anyone multiple chances in a raid or groups. We were all greenies/noobs once and honestly I think more than a few of us still are, myself included. And we all make mistakes.

If someone accidentally resets the tyrant, no big deal, annoying &&&& happens. If you are unfortunate enough to get separated and become dinner for pissed off wargs or burgs no big deal. If we wipe no big deal. Shake it off and go around again, don't be hanging life on the wall.

But if I join or have some join a raid fellowship who talks trash about my kin or friends I will leave or boot you from the group. I don't care if someone screws up- but I won't group with someone who demands respect while giving none and persists on cutting other people down to build up their own self esteem.

A little ribbing is fine, venting frustation at a target on the other side is fine, wihtin reason,- but when the first thing I see is someone calling a friend or kinmate a d bag while you can raid without me.

Have a nice day.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master

This happens quite a bit. I think quite often, people (myself included, occasionally) forget there's a person behind the character. We should talk trash about the character, but not the person behind the character. But all I know is every time I see Waltonbrand running around throwing out heals in a fight, I'm always like 'Get that d bag! Focus on my target!' =P

There are some people who are just hateful little trolls and, like you said, feel it necessary to launch personal attacks against others because they just have a cold black heart and need to make themselves feel superior somehow.
    [img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/ladiesandgentlemen69/Sugarbits_zpsf333e556.jpg[/img]

lol yeah its fine to call me that when your trying to kill me- thats a little different.
    My favorite silly swear at my closest friends when they did something silly or stupid was to call them A sorry sob (filter will catch the words here but we all know).

We just had people within our own raid harassing a kinnie who was also in the raid and we left. This wasn't a targeting issue or even a gameplay issue. It seems to be more and more of a pattern in the moors lately. It's one thing to tease or swap insults as part of the game but that wasn't what this was.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master