We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

Do you really need to zerg a lone Warden, or can I at least come over to see if someone wants a 1v1?
    Do you remember the taste of [color=red]strawberries[/color]?

Smile Re: Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

I didn't see any zerg's happening today. The only lone warden I saw throughout the whole day was a Warden named Jordan and I soloed him. Not all of us are zergers.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Re: Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    I didn't see any zerg's happening today. The only lone warden I saw throughout the whole day was a Warden named Jordan and I soloed him. Not all of us are zergers.
    That was fun. I was hoping you would come back, thanks. I tried to approach a raid just now and didn't last 10s. I'm just one dude. lol

Wait, are you Jordan?
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Wait, are you Jordan?
    Yep, that was me.

1v12 all the way, since if you don't join Valazerga's attempt at a raid that automatically makes you a gold tagger and a spy anyway. Most creeps won't give a 1v1 in the open though, especially near a craid.
    Last edited by Niteskiy; Sep 23 2011 at 08:30 AM.
    AKA, Mosto.

Thumbs up Re: Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by 0rdinary0wl View Post
    Yep, that was me.
    Oh awesome. That was a great 1v1, I came back there to see if you wanted to 1v1 again but I couldn't find you.

We should 1v1 again sometime.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Niteskiy View Post
    ....since if you don't join Valazerga's attempt at a raid that automatically makes you a gold tagger and a spy anyway...
    Sounds like gold-tagger spy troll talk. Yes, we only attempt raids and never fill them, but we enjoy fighting way outnumbered. You guys don't have a problem there. You zerg up quick and then everyone logs after Hells dies. It's hilarious and completely fail all at the same time. Good luck with that.
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh awesome. That was a great 1v1, I came back there to see if you wanted to 1v1 again but I couldn't find you.

We should 1v1 again sometime.
    I tend not to go back to the same area right after a fight. I like running around to see what else is going on. Hopefully in the future it goes better for me. lol I burned through the levels to cap that guy out yesterday, so it's still new to me. Too bad I won't be able to get much time in before the cap goes up again.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyD View Post
    Sounds like gold-tagger spy troll talk. Yes, we only attempt raids and never fill them, but we enjoy fighting way outnumbered. You guys don't have a problem there. You zerg up quick and then everyone logs after Hells dies. It's hilarious and completely fail all at the same time. Good luck with that.
    If you did notice the time it was 3am EST and a lot of us went to bed. Not to mention the cat and mouse trying to hunt your group down got quite annoying.

But I like your version better. Makes you sound like a cool person who doesn't zerg rez then make a QQ post on the forums after we log for the night. You're such a cool guy Aerg.
    [size=2][color=pink]This is me, continuing not to care.[/color]
    [color=green]I am Togepi, you'll learn to hate me.[/color][/size]

@Aergollor
    I never said you didn't fill your raids, I said you attempt them. You attempt to raid, but all you do is QQ when you have the raid. Welcome to Imladris, where 12v12 is the cream of the crop on a good day. All those gold tagging spies going to bring you down.
    Last edited by Niteskiy; Sep 23 2011 at 07:46 PM.
    AKA, Mosto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithelas View Post
    If you did notice the time it was 3am EST and a lot of us went to bed. Not to mention the cat and mouse trying to hunt your group down got quite annoying.
    But I like your version better. Makes you sound like a cool person who doesn't zerg rez then make a QQ post on the forums after we log for the night. You're such a cool guy Aerg.
    Thanks troll. I guess I am cooler than you, especially to creeps. At least I don't care about something so stupid as little stars in my picture on the forums. As you can tell, I do die plenty and don't sit and wait for a free kill. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be cool like you and wait around for someone else to almost kill something so I can hit it a couple times and pretend like I'm pvping.
    Last edited by WoodyD; Sep 26 2011 at 01:40 PM.
    [i]"And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom."[/i]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000005eb/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I loved how the VC raid zerged OC just to get one kill on me yesterday when I was playing alone. Are you guys really that desperate for kills? That was so pathetic.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

@Aergollor
    I never said you didn't fill your raids, I said you attempt them. You attempt to raid, but all you do is QQ when you have the raid. Welcome to Imladris, where 12v12 is the cream of the crop on a good day. All those gold tagging spies going to bring you down.
    1v1 is the true test of skill, not 12v12. The fact you're even saying that proves what we've been thinking. Most of the time freeps are actually trying to get even, fun fights going in open field. If it becomes a zerg that outnumbers the creeps, many will split off and do something else or leave. The only QQ I see is when players hug npcs with equal numbers and only come out in the open with a full raid. Perhaps some 1v1 on CM is in order. Fun times and a learning experience.
    Last edited by WoodyD; Sep 26 2011 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GooGooFluffers View Post
    I loved how the VC raid zerged OC just to get one kill on me yesterday when I was playing alone. Are you guys really that desperate for kills? That was so pathetic.
    I'm pretty sure you got more points than we did. You're welcome.

I'm pretty sure you got more points than we did. You're welcome.
    Gee thanks. You make the Moors such an enjoyable experience for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000006ef4b/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    // Fontaine - 75 Mini // Evagria - 72 LM // Subtle- 54 Burg // Imtoosexyformyskirt - 38 Cappy

Quote Originally Posted by GooGooFluffers View Post
    Gee thanks. You make the Moors such an enjoyable experience for me.
    I'm sorry you died in a PvP zone.

I die all the time, I couldn't care less about dying. I just think it's sad that you guys are so desperate for kills that you're willing to let your whole raid die just for 14 renown each.

Valazerga forgot to watch this apparently! Don't worry June, they had outnumber buff on us half the time and still managed to die, unheard of from Valazerga. Yesterdays action was mainly thanks to the Nameless freeps, not the gold tagging Valazerga players leeching off them that were there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=capbX...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Niteskiy; Sep 26 2011 at 02:14 PM.
    AKA, Mosto.

Valazerga forgot to watch this apparently! Don't worry June, they had outnumber buff on us half the time and still managed to die, unheard of from Valazerga. Yesterdays action was mainly thanks to the Nameless freeps, not the gold tagging Valazerga players leeching off them that were there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=capbX...layer_embedded
    Hahaha I love you <3

Cool Re: Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

Probably because you like to give the npcs in EC or TA a big hug
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002ae40/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Wassup. 75 champ always open for raids (I have them all except a few skirmishes) if online and not busy with important matters.

Red face Re: Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

I tried to have some 1vs1 with my hunter and as usual someone just came in and pew pew me in the back.

#### happens, and Ill assume these guys didnt realized we were having a duel, but seriously, if you see 2 guys in the middle of nowhere fighting over and over again, you should be polite enough to let them finish.

For the Orc camp story: I dont think thats that bad. When you encamp yourself inside OC/EC, cannot expect other side to solo you.

Rushing with horses on a lonely rank 0 freep questing, thats a whole different story. I usually let freevers alone with their stone-tolls when I see them. They are so cute

(Well actually I CC them, hug them to death and then run away)
    Last edited by Leonide; Oct 30 2011 at 11:12 PM.

I'll respect a 1v1, but those tend to be on Candy Mountain. If I see people fighting outside of that area, I'll jump in, unless it's absolutely clear it's intended to be a 1v1.

But 1v1-ing "over and over" is usually looked upon as feeding/boosting, even if not intended that way. Sure, go do a friendly 1v1 with someone, but more than 2 or 3 times is a bit much, especially if the same results are coming up each time.

And to whoever parked their goat in Hoarhollow: you left your lights on.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    I'll respect a 1v1, but those tend to be on Candy Mountain. If I see people fighting outside of that area, I'll jump in, unless it's absolutely clear it's intended to be a 1v1.

But 1v1-ing "over and over" is usually looked upon as feeding/boosting, even if not intended that way. Sure, go do a friendly 1v1 with someone, but more than 2 or 3 times is a bit much, especially if the same results are coming up each time.

And to whoever parked their goat in Hoarhollow: you left your lights on.
    You have a good point.
    Well in that particular case, we were not fighting do death stoping when possible.

I just think some ppl here cannot resist the ''free infamy/renown'' of stabing dueslists.

Talking Re: Zerg or 1v1? What do you want?

guys zerging each other is not cool,i dont do it nless i get mad which only happens ralrely and the only person who makes me mad is miroebut your not gonna get a 1 on 1 so go up to candy mountain and get your 1 on 1 on.