We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Congratulations Gurakhar on Rank 9!!!

Really great achievement, and first creep on Imladris to get Rank 9. The wonderful soul who gave it to him was Zannah. :P Once again, congratulations.
    Samuel
    Shock and Awe

Re: Congratulations Gurakhar on Rank 9!!!

Woohoo congrats Gurakhar. Well deserved.

Grats!

Though he isn't the first R9 creep on the server. Wargstalker was but he isn't around anymore it seems.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002737b/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Meneldor Creeps: Amberlamps, R4 Warleader - Armath, R7 Reaver - Gresh, R8 Warg

Thanks guys,

it was a very fun journey, but also frustrating sometimes.

I dont know yet, if i will try for r10, on Imladris ranking higher as a creep, just take too much time and it also require lot of patience (unfortunately lately i miss both)

But, we shall see

Cya on battlefield, friends
    Last edited by Athenar; Sep 24 2011 at 09:57 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000003f9d7/signature.png]Gurakhar[/charsig]

Cool Re: Congratulations Gurakhar on Rank 9!!!

Holy ####! Rank9 already Gura!? You've been doing some damage since I've been away lol

Well deserved man, hope to see you back on the field when my computer gets up & runnin again. Congrats!

-YA
    Last edited by DogTheBountyHunter; Sep 26 2011 at 02:17 PM.

Hurry it up, Ya! At this rate, I'm going to pass you. And you can bet that I'll laugh and rub it in =D Because I'm nice like that.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Also Apache, please stop stacking shadow defense. :P
    Samuel
    Shock and Awe

Congratulations Gurakhar, glad to be of service. lol (The wonderful soul who gave it to him was Zannah.)

Zannah
    Last edited by Volac1; Nov 24 2011 at 07:41 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003cbb1/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The enemy both hates and fears the Warden.