Ya know, I started to put this in General Discussion, but.. heck.. the main people I want to show this to is Wardens and their LM alts anyways, so here goes. They give some of the best feedback I see in the forums. Feel free to add to the list anything that I forgot, as RoI goes live MONDAY now, instead of Tuesday...
Things to do before Sunday and the ROI release Monday
1. Camp at Nar's Peak before you leave game before the patch. (Even if epic line is not complete. You can start the next one without completing the first.)
2. Finish the Epic line. (For those of us who are completionists.)
3. Write down Gems and Legacy levels on Legendary Weapons. (Note any that we may want to replace and/or not level.)
4. Write down Skirmish Soldier points and traits. (Note any you do not want to level up again.)
5. Write down current traits, morale/power, resistances and any other virtues that you will wish you knew how much the changed after the patch takes place.
6. Check out current traits and see if you need to finish any with one more step to go before the patch. (We do not get a raise in the quest log size this time, so no need to hold out in case we get another 5 more quest slots.)
7. Stock up on morale/power pots, as it takes time to build faction and the next higher ones are a higher level than 65.
8. Camp at Nar's before going in for the night your last night before the patches.
9. Decide if you want to fight UnDead or Hillmen.
10. Did I mentionCAMP AT NAR'S? Its so you can go inside and get the first quest to open the new expansion. Plan on porting back to Lanuch after getting it and choosing to follow the path of the Rangers (UnDead) to Lich Bluffs or the Devodiad (Hillmen) through Mournshaws past Ost Dunholt.
11. Explore and have fun in the new areas.