We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Angry [KICKING & SCREAMING] All right, ladies & gents. Besotted, surly, at yer service

After some tantrums, despication of powers that may or may not be, a choice curse or two [THOROUGHLY DESERVED I MAY ADD], and with no real recourse, I have been reborn on Crickhollow, that most worthy but overlooked RP-friendly server.

Loathing every step I RETAKE in the start areas, longing for the left-behind PERFECT arrangements of traits, the bank brimming with crafting shinies, the comfy well-worn and well-deserved neat loot I have orphaned. Oh, and the GOLD! *sniffles, will NOT cry again* All the gold... aherm. Surly and underappreciated Dwarven Minstrel seeking RP-thick home. Im an avid explorer, good with a tune or tale, and linty of pockets [sugar mommas welcome]. Enthusiastic crafter, well-dressed [All right, I clean up well, anyway], always willing to help guildies in need, great fun at parties.

Please look me up. Seeking kinship. Thank you.
    Last edited by SteinBrandir; Sep 23 2011 at 04:09 AM.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Yellow"]Every Dwarf-foe is like a mighty oak; one day, there will be an axe at its foot.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000a7303/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]