We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Compactbar

Compactbar

Hello Community,

I've created a new, small toolbar for LOTRO, available at LOTROInterface.

1. Features

• Shrinks the toolbar, including the levelemeter while keeping its functionality
    • The only button left, next to the auto-attack indicator, now opens the start-menu
    • Fixes a small anomaly with the glass-overlay
    • Three different versions (check preview image)

2. Installation

• Go to C:\Users\Your Username\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\ and create the folder UI. Open the folder an created the folder skins. These folders might exist already. The result should look like this: C:\Users\Your Username\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\UI\skins\
    • The download contains the folders Compactbar Standard, Compactbar Mininal and Compactbar Invisible. Copy these folders to C:\Users\Your Username\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\UI\skins\.
    • You'll have to modify the SkinDefintion.xml, if you play the game with a different resolution than 1680 x 1050. Each folder contains a SkinDefinition.xml with a detailed tutorial. Don't hesitate to ask for help, if you encounter any problems.
    • Start the game and the select desired skin. If the game doesn't show any available skins, you have copied the skins into the wrong folder structure
    • Relog (or restart the game if necessary) to make the changes work.

I hope, that you'll find this little modification useful. Every suggestion and criticism will be appreciated

Re: Compactbar

Really nice, thanks for taking the time on this. I will download and give it a try when I get home tonight.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000022614f/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]