We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ROI healing magnitude?

With ROI I am wondering if any beta-folks could share what is the heal magnitude per tick we are getting for our skills such as conviction etc.

The mobs and damage have been scaled post 66 from what I gather but was wondering how much our self-heals are scaled to meet the increase in damage.

Re: ROI healing magnitude?

They have increased linearly (so about 15%). You can get 25% incomming healing now tho, in wich case youll have a net 10% increase.

Thanks. It seems to fall short considering the damage increase that we observed from the videos that is placed up. It seems soloing will get more tricky in the future, correct me if I am wrong.

Thats what I think as well, and I've actualy issued the problem several times. Mainly because of the vit cap removal tanks will get a propper morale boost. This inself aint bad, but since higher morale usualy equals higher incomming hits from raid bosses, our self-healing will get a nerf.

Theres several ways of fixing this issue without changing the class or make us OP, but it dosnt look like Orion want to change that part of warden at all.

I'm just gonna chime in and also mention that heal magnitude has also received a 10% nerf and 2 extra ticks to it's duration... at least that's what what was supposed to happen but it hasn't so far on Beta.