We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Fun Battles I Have Had on Imladris

Quote Originally Posted by Seanter View Post
    wait wait wait i got one id like a CUB sandwich. hehehe (thats the lion king for you all) so your rather i zerg you then attac kyou and stage a tactical retreat?
    ''Tacical retreat'' You mean running away? Yes I prefer that you zerg me than you running away everytime I see you. Or even come and attack me

Lightbulb Re: Fun Battles I Have Had on Imladris

Quote Originally Posted by Inglaran View Post
    ''Tacical retreat'' You mean running away? Yes I prefer that you zerg me than you running away everytime I see you. Or even come and attack me
    but im scared...............

Quote Originally Posted by Seanter View Post
    but im scared...............
    Don't be scared of losing stars in an 1 vs 1, If it's 2 vs 1 you can run away

Also, if you are scared don't come, hit me and run rofl, better scout or just don't attack me.
    Last edited by Inglaran; Dec 27 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks for the great battles this evening, all. Was really fun. Thanks to Hawtshot for leading so I don't have to anymore I'm not so great at it and it gives me a headache.
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Hawtshot is doing an awesome job on the creep side...

Thanks for the fun you're providing, Hawt!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000002723e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2