We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cool Re: Whitywindle - wedding party - sept 23rd 1900h gmt

And what a wedding it was! A good time was had by all. The bride and groom were idylic and the party was a memory not to forget. It didn't even rain. Just perfect on all counts and best wishes to the happy couple.

'Fraid I haven't worked out yet how to post pics - will get round to it later perhaps.
    Last edited by Halcy; Sep 24 2011 at 05:52 AM.

Re: Whitywindle - wedding party - sept 23rd 1900h gmt

As I was otherwise occupied I was unable to attend, but its great to hear that it was such a success.
    Congratulations to the Happy couple, and my best wishes to them.
    Hope they will have many happy years to come.

3. Re: Whitywindle - wedding party - sept 23rd 1900h gmt

Tonight was amazing guys, and it would not have been possibe without you all. i would like to thank you all individualy but logic permits me from doing so. Heres a quick pic at the attendance XD. a kinnie has 650gb of video to sift through! (good luck with that Vespo) youtube vid with silly lovey song pending :P.

for now heres the pic. (ripped from khazad union website). hope you guys dont mind

Attached Images Attached Images
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000759ea/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Was such a beautiful wedding, and so many lovely Withywindlerers there
    I took many great pictures,but love this one the best. both with closed eyes, you can see alittle smile forming. and you know they are thinking what they will do later when all the guests have gone home

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000002876/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiereth View Post
    Was such a beautiful wedding, and so many lovely Withywindlerers there
    I took many great pictures,but love this one the best. both with closed eyes, you can see alittle smile forming. and you know they are thinking what they will do later when all the guests have gone home
    Aye, was grand. And very noisy! And much merriment. Lovely picture! Not sure they're thinking what you think they're thinking. Maybe more just making a moment to be themselves amidst all the madness. Good luck to them!

Hello Whitywindle,

Let me start out with thanking everyone who attended the wedding. you have shown that our server is far from empty and that we are capable of making succesfull serverwide player events. at one point the game even created an extra dynamic layer to spread the huge amount of attendancees!

That said, I hope we will see other events in the future. if there are, be assured that the outlaw brotherhood will be there as well.

and cookiereth, that's a great picture of the wedding. thanks for sharing it .

kind regards,

Kaldegrim
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

7. Re: Whitywindle - wedding party - sept 23rd 1900h gmt

Super event to bad I lost connection sometime into the ceremony.... but saw the pics one of our members took (feel free to rip them from our website also :P if u cant see them just ask one of us to post). And i think it peaked at well over 120 even more .
    Think it was a huge success considering the fact that I think it is by far the largest of its type on Withy our server is growing so fast (*puppy face*).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Whithywindle - wedding party - Sept 23rd 1900h GMT

Still can't post pics but check my page for some screenshots and a snapshot of the very moment the happy couple declared their intentions! What a weekend it's been. Fireworks and flower petals all round. If only Gandalf wasn't so busy being locked up in that tower...

Last edited by Rosslin; Oct 03 2011 at 05:59 AM.

Last edited by Rosslin; Oct 03 2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: lost the link

Last edited by Rosslin; Oct 03 2011 at 06:01 AM.

I am waiting for the wedding movie .

Congratulations to the happy couple. The groom is our latest Featured Player!

16. Re: Whitywindle - wedding party - sept 23rd 1900h gmt

Yay withy is in the press told u our little server is growing up and lady Windsong should be nominated to
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rosslin View Post
    I can't fail to notice ... Damn I look good on picture

We of EdA are also in wait for the video.

Congratulations Amdareth for the featured player!
    Withywindle: Hargorin, 85 GRD; Tharwil, 53 CHMP and a whole lot more offspring

18. Re: Whitywindle - wedding party - sept 23rd 1900h gmt

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000759ea/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool Wedding

Thnx for posting YouTube vid - loads of fun

I don't quite know how to get the picture to display but this link should work showing the happy moment:

http://my.lotro.com/user-1344364/wp-...ng-spiel_0.jpg
    Last edited by Halcy; Oct 11 2011 at 02:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2