We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can we complete the Bounder's Bounty deeds after the goal is reached?

Meneldor reached it's Bounder's Bounty goal sometime last night and when I logged in this morning my current 'Aiding the Bounty' quest was gone and the quest giver is no longer handing them out. I still need quite a few of these quests to complete tier 3 of the Bounder's Bounty deed, how am I supposed to do that if there are no more quests? Was it planned this way, so that only people who finished before the goal was met could finish the deed? Was that ever mentioned as a constraint? Is this tier 3 deed now stuck in my incomplete deed log forever?

(Sorry if this has been brought up before, when other servers reached their goals, but the sticky threads about the Bounder's Bounty are very, very long now and difficult to find anything specific in)

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by amlug View Post
    We found an error with the deeds and what level you need to be to have them bestowed. Right now, players under level 45 are not getting the deeds if they complete the Aiding the Bounty quest. We are fixing it and it will be up the next time we patch!

The good news is that all of your turn ins and progress will be tracked when the fix is applied. So you can keep turning in and doing the quest without any worries that you aren't getting progress. We just secretly locked it behind super secret dwarf doors. Once the fix is applied, you will also have access to the personal reward vendor if you have earned it! Sorry for the mix up and keep turning in those tokens!
    And I remember reading in another thread that someone else complained about not being able to do any more turn-ins once the server reached its goal. I thought a blue responded by saying that was not intentional and also will be fixed. I'll see if I can find the thread.

My character is well over 45, so that's not the issue. I do hope they fix it, I'd really like to finish off that deed (to me it's worth the token cost, because there isn't that much I want to buy)

"This is, indeed, a bug. You should be able to continue turning in tokens to the Bounders after you've unlocked the Boon. We'll be fixing this at the same time as the other deed bug, where it isn't bestowing properly to low level characters."
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...25#post6899525
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Trove

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHKNYGHT View Post
    "This is, indeed, a bug. You should be able to continue turning in tokens to the Bounders after you've unlocked the Boon. We'll be fixing this at the same time as the other deed bug, where it isn't bestowing properly to low level characters."
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...25#post6899525
    Awesome! Thank you!

My problem is the opposite. Two (I think) of my 8 alts never got the deeds, even though they've turned in tokens. And a couple of them never got the fishing quest where you have to finish the Hired Hook once, Big Fish, Little Fish 3 times and Pond or Thief 3 times. Only one played the Farmer's Faire last year, so it isn't possible that some picked it up last year and others didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeb682 View Post
    My problem is the opposite. Two (I think) of my 8 alts never got the deeds, even though they've turned in tokens. And a couple of them never got the fishing quest where you have to finish the Hired Hook once, Big Fish, Little Fish 3 times and Pond or Thief 3 times. Only one played the Farmer's Faire last year, so it isn't possible that some picked it up last year and others didn't.
    Do the alts that can't get the fishing quest have the fishing hobby trained?

Quote Originally Posted by ShireDweller View Post
    Do the alts that can't get the fishing quest have the fishing hobby trained?
    Yes, they've been doing the fishing quests almost every day. They just don't have the deed.

Is the only reward for the deed the title (and turbine points) once the server has reached the goal? Seems 2500 is a LOT of tokens to sacrifice in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by daneyul View Post
    Is the only reward for the deed the title (and turbine points) once the server has reached the goal? Seems 2500 is a LOT of tokens to sacrifice in that case.
    Your donations count toward a personal total. You might find yourself recognized on the plaque depending on how many characters you have that donate that amount, and just what turbine decides is best to recognize.

If you dont care about the Title or TP, and your server has reached the goal. I'd just use the tokens for items.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler