We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Good fights Ittybitty, Bobjones, Skmuzy and Shagger. I'm getting a little better trying to find that fine line between spam healing and giving you all free infamy lol.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Thanks to Zurak and Lurzlug for the 2v2s, Starburns lack of 95 gear was annoying, but still great fights (btw, you dont have to stop attacking in a 2v2 after one of the other people die to make it a 1v1y fight, Zurak :P )

Also thanks to the people i've had the pleasure of 1v1ing
    Really impressed with Faelun(not sure if spelled correctly), hope to see you bring more fun fights

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Thanks to Zurak and Lurzlug for the 2v2s, Starburns lack of 95 gear was annoying, but still great fights (btw, you dont have to stop attacking in a 2v2 after one of the other people die to make it a 1v1y fight, Zurak :P )

Also thanks to the people i've had the pleasure of 1v1ing
    Really impressed with Faelun(not sure if spelled correctly), hope to see you bring more fun fights
    Thank you very much for fights, we really enjoyed 2v2s(in fact Zurak asked me to write something on banner about it ). Maybe i heal spammed a little too much but it was still really fun to fight both of you.
    Annaliel r10 Hunter; Bregwing r7 Captain; Lurzlug r12 Warleader; other lesser alts(All on Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by sm91 View Post
    Thank you very much for fights, we really enjoyed 2v2s(in fact Zurak asked me to write something on banner about it ). Maybe i heal spammed a little too much but it was still really fun to fight both of you.
    Personally I thought you did an excellent job of kiting and healing, it was a good strat. I'll re-iterate what Thorf said, those were fun fights, thanks!
    Megabob

Thanks for 1v1s the 2 guys that had names similar to Mazog, cant really say I've been playing too well, but def good movement on the reaver for sure good to see some more skilled creeps around

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Thanks for 1v1s the 2 guys that had names similar to Mazog, cant really say I've been playing too well, but def good movement on the reaver for sure good to see some more skilled creeps around
    Lol thanks, still trying to figure how I can nerf myself more to not win every 1v1. :P

And the name's Mazorg
    Siggy

Really want to thank Tops for the 1v1s. Most consistently close fights I've ever experienced have been fighting him. Will never object to fight you.

*edit: Also had great fights with Apagon. Sorry I used Tendon Shred. That skill and Eye Gouge are right next to each other and I kept half pressing both skills.
    Last edited by themannweb; Apr 30 2014 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks for all the great 1v1s
    Really enjoyed the ones with Grombr, close fights for the most part

Cheers all for the 1v1s definitely good ones
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Thorfin, I really want have a go at your Champion in a 1v1 sometime. I've always enjoyed our fights even though I lose most of them but hopefully with r9 it will be closer.

Thank you for all the good 1v1s
    Big sorry to EAteroffreeps, Sorry i didnt mean to deny that kb QQ

Gosmith and Ntouk! Get your butts back into lotro! I need a good spider to fight!

*edit: Thanks for the 1v1s Gosmith. All of them, especially the last few were super close. Though I have to use most of my mitigation gear to do it. Now where's Ntouk?
    Last edited by themannweb; Jun 04 2014 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Gosmith and Ntouk! Get your butts back into lotro! I need a good spider to fight!

*edit: Thanks for the 1v1s Gosmith. All of them, especially the last few were super close. Though I have to use most of my mitigation gear to do it. Now where's Ntouk?
    Thank you also eard for the 1v1s was really fun and very close.But to be honest im missing our RoR 1v1s when i have to use more than 4-5 skills to win or to lose.Im really happy tho to see you back on Crick,freepside need good players.
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

TY Gromzilla for a great random 1v1 at grams (maybe it was the great song I had in the background :P ) but it was awesome

Thanks to those who fought rusty me. Was fun :]

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post
    Thanks to those who fought rusty me. Was fun :]

Thank you Team for the good 1v1s.Also i want to thanks Rackitt,Vvardien and Janduin for couple 'No Bleeds' fights
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

Good fights definitely but tbh i hate 1v1s lol
    Last edited by Hayden102; Jun 29 2014 at 02:59 AM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion

Thanks for all the 1v1s with my spider lately. Hopefully we'll all be epic by the end of the summer
    I Tore A Path, Screaming Through Wind And Blood: I Will It All, Burning Deep In My Soul

R10 RVR: Zurushk R8 WVR: Carpetcrawler

First of the transfers to roll in! Thanks to Apagon, Mrboombastic, Korthillion, Beardzilla, Trance, and Kapito for the fights at Good Grim soon after I came here. Looking forward to more
    Last edited by Fafoo; Sep 08 2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

[b] [I][u] R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14[/u][/I][/b]

welcome bud. fun fights against you, but i have to say that your ds hurts a little too much :P
    Apagon r12 Guardian - Feianor r10 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenny View Post
    welcome bud. fun fights against you, but i have to say that your ds hurts a little too much :P
    I could say the same about Pain spam and Warrior's Heart, but I guess we all have our own way of fighting. :P
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

[b] [I][u] R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14[/u][/I][/b]

Thanks for the 1v1s. especially Turwe! That was alot of fun you are really tough, I look forward to more in the future. maybe some I get you in
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Good fights to everybody I've 1v1'd the past two days - GG or in the wild. Way too many names to try and list :P

As far as whats skills are frowned upon or not... well, Meneldor had so few 1v1'ers that we really didn't have any rules that ik of when I left. Judging by OOC, people from other servers were expecting different etiquette, as well. Personally, I'm up for whatever to make things more even if need be. Let me know.
    [center][color=blue]Turwe-1, Crickhollow[/color] ~ [color=blue]Alakra, Meneldor[/color] ~ [color=red]Snuke, Meneldor[/color] ~ [color=red]Suge-1, Brandywine[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s. especially Turwe! That was alot of fun you are really tough, I look forward to more in the future. maybe some I get you in
    Ya, tough fights man - was fun. Couple late TTK stuns saved me from getting embarassed on a few of those. Good stuff.
    [center][color=blue]Turwe-1, Crickhollow[/color] ~ [color=blue]Alakra, Meneldor[/color] ~ [color=red]Snuke, Meneldor[/color] ~ [color=red]Suge-1, Brandywine[/color][/center]

Thanks for the welcome to crick at 1v1s last night. I will pop back out as soon as I get out of this 95 gear and actually gear up. Thanks all - Solous

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast