We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Good 1v1s

Hey all, many other servers have thread like this so I figured I would add one over here.

Anyway this is some of the good 1v1s I've had on crick
    Ellouhollia-best spars I've had so far on this server always a pleasure to fight you
    Ellektrowolf-- one of the few champs that will actually stay and fight
    Sletho-- +respect for actually trying with dps instead of healing ezmode

So I'm always up for a 1v1 if anyone ever wants to fight me (except healing wardens, wimps )

Re: Good 1v1s

I second Ell and Wolf. I haven't sparred Sletho.

Kesabur, sorry about the gank earlier on TA lawn. I saw the raid coming up behind me on my map, so that's why I didn't start the spar we were trying to do. I look forward to an actual spar later on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082020000004ac0a8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/thank

oh thanks haha i tryed but i can't get a break with Reavers for some reason but meh what ever.

we should 1v1 again i found a new way to kill creeps Fear anyone?
    Last edited by Kargerz; Sep 17 2011 at 04:47 AM.
    The one the only Sletho

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    Hey all, many other servers have thread like this so I figured I would add one over here.

Anyway this is some of the good 1v1s I've had on crick
    Ellouhollia-best spars I've had so far on this server always a pleasure to fight you
    Ellektrowolf-- one of the few champs that will actually stay and fight
    Sletho-- +respect for actually trying with dps instead of healing ezmode

So I'm always up for a 1v1 if anyone ever wants to fight me (except healing wardens, wimps )
    Why thank you! I am honored for the mention.

Good Hunting,

Ell

Re : Good 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    I'll 1v1 ya. No one ever wants to 1v1 me anymore. Sadpanda.

Re: Re : Good 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by itrosso View Post
    I'll 1v1 ya. No one ever wants to 1v1 me anymore. Sadpanda.
    Level something other than a burg...then let's spar...any class ;-)

I'll spar you Cornea.

Fun 1v1s at wtab today thanks for all the fights. To the mini I fought (name started with a j?) that was awesome I checked my combat log and you got me down 5k in the first 5 hits. I've never seen a mini hit so hard so fast props to ya.

Suilaid,

In contribution to the thread, my best 1v1 opponents (in no special order):

Hawkdriver - dang tree hugging killing machine...toughest reaver on the server
    Chiron - please don't trait DPS
    Toxictalon - cat & mouse in the fields below GV...best of times
    IttyBitty - kept coming back for more...where is he anyway?
    Muddywaters - sometime again soon please...
    Arachnophobia - one of few I can say I am proud that we both died...scary spider...
    Sharknakh - good fights...much respect (and miss ya...)
    Duskpaw - R4? Really? Wow....
    Calidog - it's gonna be close...
    TheOtherGuy - another tree hugging gonna bleed ya slow creep
    SlimeLord - best defiler fights ever! (present company excluded)

I am sure there are others...and I am sorry I missed you...If you are looking for a solid 1v1, whatever class, see above.

Now, back when Ell was a noob...well there was this warg...and he was my first, never forget how good he was...hehe...hats off to you Bigbaggie!

Good Hunting,

Ell

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Suilaid,

In contribution to the thread, my best 1v1 opponents (in no special order):

Hawkdriver - dang tree hugging killing machine...toughest reaver on the server
    Chiron - please don't trait DPS
    Toxictalon - cat & mouse in the fields below GV...best of times
    IttyBitty - kept coming back for more...where is he anyway?
    Muddywaters - sometime again soon please...
    Arachnophobia - one of few I can say I am proud that we both died...scary spider...
    Sharknakh - good fights...much respect (and miss ya...)
    Duskpaw - R4? Really? Wow....
    Calidog - it's gonna be close...
    TheOtherGuy - another tree hugging gonna bleed ya slow creep
    SlimeLord - best defiler fights ever! (present company excluded)

I am sure there are others...and I am sorry I missed you...If you are looking for a solid 1v1, whatever class, see above.

Now, back when Ell was a noob...well there was this warg...and he was my first, never forget how good he was...hehe...hats off to you Bigbaggie!

Good Hunting,

Ell

and me?

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post
    and me?
    Awwwwww.... Poor Healpot! /hugz

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post
    Awwwwww.... Poor Healpot! /hugz
    Of course!

I had a good couple of spars with Thorfinn tonight. You're pretty good, Thor. The only champ that gave me as much of a challenge was Wolf.

I wish we could have finished our spar, Ell. Although, I think you might have beat me that time

Galedir, you got some good hits on me. You gotta watch out for LoS; I think that's what saved me in the long run.

Good fights all around.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082020000004ac0a8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I was lucky enough to run into Slye later on...not. Good fight. I almost had you. I look forward to the next one.

Norrischuck, what can I say about our spar: last stand, man heal, and every other heal that you have. I still got you down. Thanks for the points.

Suilaid Druzik,

Was a good fight, and too bad our spar on ell got interrupted...we'll go again on both!

Good Hunting,

Ell (Slye)

Best spar I've ever seen was Grungen and El near Lugz. Survivor had about 8 morale.

Poor, poor, Oldie. Why did you jump in to get the kb from the npcs? All it was was one shot, right? Well, it was a good fight we had under the bridge right after that; good for me. Maybe we can actually do a real spar later on. I wouldn't mind killing you again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    Best spar I've ever seen was Grungen and El near Lugz. Survivor had about 8 morale.
    I'll never forget that...8 freaking morale...hehehe...grrrr ;-)

Good Hunting,

Ell

I don't seem to get them offered. Just mass zerged anytime I am alone, even if try emote wave or bow to say goodnight.
    Last edited by Eljamar; Sep 25 2011 at 07:37 PM.

Hey now Al, don't you remember the time when i was on Thorfail and SLime, and even Kit 1v1ed you? :P Don't go runing around telling lies you rk you ^^. Anyways just send me a tell in game if you want to kill my reaver for a bit, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Hey now Al, don't you remember the time when i was on Thorfail and SLime, and even Kit 1v1ed you? :P Don't go runing around telling lies you rk you ^^. Anyways just send me a tell in game if you want to kill my reaver for a bit, lol
    I do remember. That was a while ago. I mean anymore. I never went out to the Moors back then other than to 1v1, really or to occasionally heal.

I agree; it's hard to 1v1 when it's primetime or there are some raids/big groups out. I try to do it when I'm running solo. It just sucks when other people, through negligence or plain stupidity, break up the fun. That happened yesterday on west TA lawn. Some freeps jumped in, but then they noticed it was a spar and backed off. After that some stupid creeps jumped in and broke up the spars. If I'm jumping and have you targeted, I'm trying to spar. I won't be a dirt bag and try to spar you just to have my raid jump in.

This post turned out to be much longer than I had planned, but nevertheless, I hope to spar you at 75, Al!

Quote Originally Posted by rev83 View Post
    I agree; it's hard to 1v1 when it's primetime or there are some raids/big groups out. I try to do it when I'm running solo. It just sucks when other people, through negligence or plain stupidity, break up the fun. That happened yesterday on west TA lawn. Some freeps jumped in, but then they noticed it was a spar and backed off. After that some stupid creeps jumped in and broke up the spars. If I'm jumping and have you targeted, I'm trying to spar. I won't be a dirt bag and try to spar you just to have my raid jump in.

This post turned out to be much longer than I had planned, but nevertheless, I hope to spar you at 75, Al!
    If you don't want your 1v1s interrupted, go somewhere that isn't frequented by every player in the moors (like candy mountain). I learned a long time ago not to get mad about people interrupting 1v1s if I'm in dumb locations like TA lawn. No one is stupid for trying to get kills in a pvp zone and some people don't like to spar.

Sorry for killing you when you were saying "Goodnight," Alagosanu. I was 700 infamy from r9 and jonesing for some infamy. If it makes you feel better, I felt bad for like three seconds.

Nah, I wasn't too worried about the spars being broken. I'm just saying it's pretty obvious when there are 4 freeps, 4 creeps, and only 2 people are fighting. I would at least wait until the fight is over to jump in and kill the spectators.

Let's give this thread a bump shall we? Had some good 1v1's the past few days. First ones I started to win consistantly were yesterday!

Itty - nice 1v1's man. you were handing me my butt before 75. Reavers are kinda scary now r7+. Before ROI, reavers were nothing for a minnie. Now I have to work for it, granted I'm nowhere near fully geared.

Hawk - I lol'd pretty hard that first time you tried to DR away and I just ranged you down! That second fight man it felt like your dps doubled. I have to make sure I watch my power with the current pool of creep morales (ie watch the self heals they're power intensive). Nice kill.

Toxic- shadow howler is beast now. I went and bought it for my warg on silverlode lol. That time you got me the stun was perfect, as well as the staggered power drain and silences. I had my bubble up right as you did that last stun.

Cali- sorry about the second fight. I invited the mini down for 1v1's and apparently he couldn't hear voice.

Chiron - IT AIN'T HAPPENING. was that first fight like 15 minutes?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast