We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Hybrid View

Good 1v1s

Hey all, many other servers have thread like this so I figured I would add one over here.

Anyway this is some of the good 1v1s I've had on crick
    Ellouhollia-best spars I've had so far on this server always a pleasure to fight you
    Ellektrowolf-- one of the few champs that will actually stay and fight
    Sletho-- +respect for actually trying with dps instead of healing ezmode

So I'm always up for a 1v1 if anyone ever wants to fight me (except healing wardens, wimps )

Re: Good 1v1s

I second Ell and Wolf. I haven't sparred Sletho.

Kesabur, sorry about the gank earlier on TA lawn. I saw the raid coming up behind me on my map, so that's why I didn't start the spar we were trying to do. I look forward to an actual spar later on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082020000004ac0a8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/thank

oh thanks haha i tryed but i can't get a break with Reavers for some reason but meh what ever.

we should 1v1 again i found a new way to kill creeps Fear anyone?
    Last edited by Kargerz; Sep 17 2011 at 03:47 AM.
    The one the only Sletho

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    Hey all, many other servers have thread like this so I figured I would add one over here.

Anyway this is some of the good 1v1s I've had on crick
    Ellouhollia-best spars I've had so far on this server always a pleasure to fight you
    Ellektrowolf-- one of the few champs that will actually stay and fight
    Sletho-- +respect for actually trying with dps instead of healing ezmode

So I'm always up for a 1v1 if anyone ever wants to fight me (except healing wardens, wimps )
    Why thank you! I am honored for the mention.

Good Hunting,

Ell

Re : Good 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    I'll 1v1 ya. No one ever wants to 1v1 me anymore. Sadpanda.

Re: Re : Good 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by itrosso View Post
    I'll 1v1 ya. No one ever wants to 1v1 me anymore. Sadpanda.
    Level something other than a burg...then let's spar...any class ;-)

I'll spar you Cornea.

Fun 1v1s at wtab today thanks for all the fights. To the mini I fought (name started with a j?) that was awesome I checked my combat log and you got me down 5k in the first 5 hits. I've never seen a mini hit so hard so fast props to ya.

Suilaid,

In contribution to the thread, my best 1v1 opponents (in no special order):

Hawkdriver - dang tree hugging killing machine...toughest reaver on the server
    Chiron - please don't trait DPS
    Toxictalon - cat & mouse in the fields below GV...best of times
    IttyBitty - kept coming back for more...where is he anyway?
    Muddywaters - sometime again soon please...
    Arachnophobia - one of few I can say I am proud that we both died...scary spider...
    Sharknakh - good fights...much respect (and miss ya...)
    Duskpaw - R4? Really? Wow....
    Calidog - it's gonna be close...
    TheOtherGuy - another tree hugging gonna bleed ya slow creep
    SlimeLord - best defiler fights ever! (present company excluded)

I am sure there are others...and I am sorry I missed you...If you are looking for a solid 1v1, whatever class, see above.

Now, back when Ell was a noob...well there was this warg...and he was my first, never forget how good he was...hehe...hats off to you Bigbaggie!

Good Hunting,

Ell

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Suilaid,

In contribution to the thread, my best 1v1 opponents (in no special order):

Hawkdriver - dang tree hugging killing machine...toughest reaver on the server
    Chiron - please don't trait DPS
    Toxictalon - cat & mouse in the fields below GV...best of times
    IttyBitty - kept coming back for more...where is he anyway?
    Muddywaters - sometime again soon please...
    Arachnophobia - one of few I can say I am proud that we both died...scary spider...
    Sharknakh - good fights...much respect (and miss ya...)
    Duskpaw - R4? Really? Wow....
    Calidog - it's gonna be close...
    TheOtherGuy - another tree hugging gonna bleed ya slow creep
    SlimeLord - best defiler fights ever! (present company excluded)

I am sure there are others...and I am sorry I missed you...If you are looking for a solid 1v1, whatever class, see above.

Now, back when Ell was a noob...well there was this warg...and he was my first, never forget how good he was...hehe...hats off to you Bigbaggie!

Good Hunting,

Ell

and me?

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post
    and me?
    Awwwwww.... Poor Healpot! /hugz

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post
    Awwwwww.... Poor Healpot! /hugz
    Of course!

I had a good couple of spars with Thorfinn tonight. You're pretty good, Thor. The only champ that gave me as much of a challenge was Wolf.

I wish we could have finished our spar, Ell. Although, I think you might have beat me that time

Galedir, you got some good hits on me. You gotta watch out for LoS; I think that's what saved me in the long run.

Good fights all around.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082020000004ac0a8/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Suilaid Druzik,

Was a good fight, and too bad our spar on ell got interrupted...we'll go again on both!

Good Hunting,

Ell (Slye)

Best spar I've ever seen was Grungen and El near Lugz. Survivor had about 8 morale.

Poor, poor, Oldie. Why did you jump in to get the kb from the npcs? All it was was one shot, right? Well, it was a good fight we had under the bridge right after that; good for me. Maybe we can actually do a real spar later on. I wouldn't mind killing you again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    Best spar I've ever seen was Grungen and El near Lugz. Survivor had about 8 morale.
    I'll never forget that...8 freaking morale...hehehe...grrrr ;-)

Good Hunting,

Ell

I don't seem to get them offered. Just mass zerged anytime I am alone, even if try emote wave or bow to say goodnight.
    Last edited by Eljamar; Sep 25 2011 at 06:37 PM.

Hey now Al, don't you remember the time when i was on Thorfail and SLime, and even Kit 1v1ed you? :P Don't go runing around telling lies you rk you ^^. Anyways just send me a tell in game if you want to kill my reaver for a bit, lol

oh, I remember seeing at least two of them online today... what fun doing open battle with our groups, I say... I remember getting shot dead by one of them (hunter), and getting cut up by another (champ), if I'm not mistaken... intense yet frustrating mob battles around TR, I say... still got 5 killing blows tonight, though!

sorry to say that I can't join freepside with my captain, but as such limitations go with a premium account, I'll stay loyal to the creeps as a reaver always on the move to rank up...
    Last edited by Aztec_Soul; Oct 03 2011 at 04:47 AM.

The 1v1's were pretty good that day Bloin. Although I admit I'm nice and tasty with only 3k morale now. /sadpanda Eh, won't stop me from going out and having a good time. Hats off to you creepies!

Bloin- By far, the best mini out there sorry sere and jenious and alot harder to kill at 75 then 74 > op op op op op op
    Ellou- tough hunter and an annoying good kiter lol and the one person that I've 1v1'd over 150 times
    Whizzy- Never gives up on the fights (some ppl need to learn from this guy)
    Sunny- Even though you're not rly on the server anymore those were some of my fav 1v1s
    Thorfinn- always seems to be close fights with me an you
    Medo:
    Erlessa:
    Spyra:
    Candolos:
    Streago (when he gets to 75):
    Donutiel:
    Alago....su:

(ppl left blank are ppl I'd like to 1v1?)

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Bloin- By far, the best mini out there sorry sere and jenious and alot harder to kill at 75 then 74 > op op op op op op
    Ellou- tough hunter and an annoying good kiter lol and the one person that I've 1v1'd over 150 times
    Whizzy- Never gives up on the fights (some ppl need to learn from this guy)
    Sunny- Even though you're not rly on the server anymore those were some of my fav 1v1s
    Thorfinn- always seems to be close fights with me an you
    Medo:
    Erlessa:
    Spyra:
    Candolos:
    Streago (when he gets to 75):
    Donutiel:
    Alago....su:

(ppl left blank are ppl I'd like to 1v1?)
    I generally don't spar or 1v1. I'll occasionally 1v1 a creep knowing I'll lose, essentially gifting them some infamy in the name of goodwill.

Yeah, I'll stick with that. It sound plausible.

Nice 1v1's last night folks....I had a hot date so I had to bail early, but it's nights like that that keep me coming back for more ;-)

Thanks for the fights.

Good Hunting,

Ell

Hmmmm Maybe i Should return to Lotro from WoT and show you creeps what 1v1 is all about lol

Howdy guys.

After i beat all the top creeps many times being undefeated i got board and went to another game lol.

I am now a Diplomatic Officer for the Sturmgrenadier online gaming syndicate...

Leading 15 tanks into battles and raging war across the NA WoT server.
    Last edited by Hokies; Oct 18 2011 at 06:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast