We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: ROI warden gear

ROI warden gear

Given that the new instances aren't up yep and as such there is a lack of fellowship level gear. What does the rest of the medium armor look like? Faction pieces or epic questline stuff? Is there anything decent for wardens? I wouldn't really want to do anything other than raid in our raid set given the lack of might on it.

Is there much else out there? Or do most of the medium armor pieces look geared for agility?

I'm just sort of curious since I don't plan on raiding with my warden.

Re: ROI warden gear

I'm pretty sure the medium tailor guild stuff is agility heavy, so made for burg and hunter. It has been awhile since I checked but it wasn't something I was going to craft for my warden. I do not think there were multi-output options that would be more might/vit based.

There are two different reps in Dunland. I only got up to Friend with the Men of Dunland to get a few jeweler recipes. I didn't notice if they had any armor gear.

My tailor is level 46 and will be gated from almost all of the tier 7 armor. Most of the recipes are rep gated or dropped by mobs. Even recipes for components for the guild pieces are recipe gated. So I didn't get to see a lot of the non-guild recipes.

There is a medium crafted set aimed at wardens (with might and vit/morale). Woohoo !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2121f0000000eaf5b/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aeronth View Post
    There is a medium crafted set aimed at wardens (with might and vit/morale). Woohoo !
    My fear would be that wardens are forgotten on all armor aside from warden sets. I've seen it happen in other games after state consolidations. It's less of an issue for raiders than casuals, but since I prefer to heal in groups and solo on my warden it would be disappointing to find that as the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedfyre View Post
    My fear would be that wardens are forgotten on all armor aside from warden sets. I've seen it happen in other games after state consolidations. It's less of an issue for raiders than casuals, but since I prefer to heal in groups and solo on my warden it would be disappointing to find that as the case.
    Well, they could do worse and force us to trait specific ways in order to convert armor designed for hunters and burgs into armor that is good for us . . . . I'm looking at you, WotLK leather armor . . .

Signed,
    Disgruntled Bear Tank Turned Warden Tank.

P.S. I apologize for bringing up That Game That Shall Not Be Named.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000237e4a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Keth(65 Warden), Tula(65 Hunter), Az(Champ and Warden), Ghaele(Cpt), Mahlya(Burg), Shilly(RK), Byrena(Guard), Kahnya(LM), Naht(Mini), Rea(Burg), and others
    Alt problem? *twitch* I ain't got no Alt problem! I can stop any time!

[center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by KahnyaGnorc View Post
    Disgruntled Bear Tank Turned Warden Tank.
    Now you have me wondering how many of us are here (Druid Bear Tanks turned Wardens) ??? I do see lots of similarities with the problems and prejudices...

Also, it sounds like you did not play before BC ? I think every Rogue on my server HATED me for rolling on early "Rogue" set pieces (T1 pieces were not restricted to a class in the early days)...
    Run Away... Run Away...

((Warning - Player has a severe case of Alt-itis))

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Compare the stats on the medium armour with the stats on the crafted heavy stuff here. Give me an abundance of might, vit, raw morale, power, icpr, incoming healing and even block over all that agility, fate and +offence any day.
    Ginwar - Warden | Ginrunk - Rune Keeper | Ginras - Hunter
    Officer of [URL="http://thorinsshield.gamerdna.com/"]Thorin's Shield[/URL], Snowbourn, UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleez View Post
    Now you have me wondering how many of us are here (Druid Bear Tanks turned Wardens) ??? I do see lots of similarities with the problems and prejudices...

Also, it sounds like you did not play before BC ? I think every Rogue on my server HATED me for rolling on early "Rogue" set pieces (T1 pieces were not restricted to a class in the early days)...
    Oh, Vanilla was frustrating, but I was in a good guild and good raiding alliance, so none of that loot drama. Farming ST endlessly to get those High Armor shoulders (and ones with +Stam, especially), dropping Mining for Enchanting to get Smoking Heart of the Mountain (then dropping Enchanting to level Mining back up), farming the bug hives for Thorium to sell, in order to buy a Pristine Hide and a Warden Staff. It was frustrating, but rewarding when I finally got the piece I needed; it was like a treasure hunt! (except for an Idol of Brutality that did NOT drop until well after TBC, after it was nerfed . . . and never got a Dark Iron Ring, either. The one run I didn't go on was the only run it ever dropped for my raid group!) I didn't play a Druid pre-1.8, though . . . started mine a little after 1.9 iirc.

Anyway, back to your regularly-scheduled thread.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000237e4a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Keth(65 Warden), Tula(65 Hunter), Az(Champ and Warden), Ghaele(Cpt), Mahlya(Burg), Shilly(RK), Byrena(Guard), Kahnya(LM), Naht(Mini), Rea(Burg), and others
    Alt problem? *twitch* I ain't got no Alt problem! I can stop any time!